By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Community Threads

VGChartz Community Lot!

I'll try to store as many threads as possible, from OTs to General Ongoing threads and Locked threads here that are of interest.

Gaming

Thread Creator Official Thread?
Multiplat 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League UnderwaterFunktown Temporary Listing

Nintendo

Club Nintendo Raven
The Official Legend of Zelda Thread Veknoid_Outcast

Sony

PlayStation Nation The-Pi-Guy
Official Playstation Vita Thread! Mugen

Xbox

Xbox Empire Ryuu96
Xbox 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League Ice Temporary Listing

PC

PC Gaming Emporium Zarx
The Semi Official Minecraft Thread Zarx
The Official Steam Deck Thread Farlaff

Sales

COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart TheDX

Website

Website Development Thread Ryuu96

General

Picture Association Game Flilix
Funny Pictures Yo_John117
Say Something About the Person Above You Super_Etecoon
Hablemos en Español Elgefe02

Movies & TV

Super Official Anime Discussion Thread Super_Boom
Whatchu Watchin? TallSilhouette
The Last of Us: The Series Thread TallSilhouette

Sports

-

Music

The Official Heavy Metal Thread VGPolyglot
What Are You Listening to Right Now? SolidSnack

Politics

NSFW

-

Pending - Missing OPs.

Video Game Music Thread
Database Tutorial
The US Politics |OT|
The Pro Wrasslin' Thread
[The Hangout Thread]

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 18 March 2023

Around the Network

VGChartz GotY Awards Storage

VGChartz - GotY Awards - 2022

E3 Storage.

Xbox E3 2011 Conference
Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - Xbox E3 2012 Conference
-
- Xbox E3 2014 Conference
- Xbox E3 2015 Conference

Mafia Storage.

1 2 Mafia Round 3 Mafia Round 4 5
6 Mafia Round 7 Mafia Round 8 Mafia Round 9 - Video Game Characters 10
Mafia Round 11 Mafia Round 12 Mafia Round 13 Mafia Round 14 15
Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville Mafia Round 17 - Street Fighter Mafia Round 18 - Mortal Kombat Mafia Round 19 - God of War Edition Mafia Round 20 - Final Fantasy
Mafia Round 21 - Dragon Ball Z Mafia Round 22 Mafia Round 23 Mafia Round 24 Mafia Round 25
Mafia Round 26 Mafia Round 27 Mafia Round 28 - Fullmetal Alchemist Mafia Round 29 - Grand Theft Auto 4 Mafia Round 30 - Mayhem At 3ever's Abandoned Carnival
31 32 Mafia Round 33 - Uncharted Mayhem Mafia Round 34 - 999 Mafia Round 35
Mafia Round 36 - Suikoden II Mafia Round 37 - Catherine Mafia Round 38 - Portal Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena Mafia Round 40 - Gotta Catch Them All!
Mafia Round 41 Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones Mafia Round 43 - Wipeout Mafia Round 44 - Ghostbusters! Mafia Round 45 - Friendship is Mafia
Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends Mafia Round 49 Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains
Mafia Round 51 - Halo Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream Mafia Round 53 - Touhou Mafia Round 54 - Metroid Mafia Round 55 - The Venture Brothers
56 Mafia Round 57 - Into the Void Mafia Round 58 - Avatar The Last Airbender 59 60
61 62 63 64 65
66 67 68 69 Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers
Mafia Round 71 - Metal Gear 72 Mafia Round 73 - Is That You, Archer? Mafia Round 74 - Overwatch Theme Mafia Round 75 - Persona
Mafia Round 76 - AGDQ Mafia Round 77

Pending - Missing OPs.

Xbox E3 2013 Conference
Xbox E3 2016 Conference
Xbox E3 2017 Conference
Xbox E3 2018 Conference
Xbox E3 2020 Conference

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 February 2023

Man! I spent so much time in Yo_John's Funny Pictures thread. That one and some of the elimination threads that became so popular that had to be greenlighted by the mods, were the ones that got me engaged into posting more often, tho I don't know if that's good or bad XD.

By the way, since some of those threads are dead by now, you could also include MUGEN's PS Vita thread. After all the shenanigans that have happened in the last months, it's now the thread with most replies of the site (followed, but not even close, by the magnificent PC Gaming Emporioum).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Man! I spent so much time in Yo_John's Funny Pictures thread. That one and some of the elimination threads that became so popular that had to be greenlighted by the mods, were the ones that got me engaged into posting more often, tho I don't know if that's good or bad XD.

By the way, since some of those threads are dead by now, you could also include MUGEN's PS Vita thread. After all the shenanigans that have happened in the last months, it's now the thread with most replies of the site (followed, but not even close, by the magnificent PC Gaming Emporioum).

Good.

Yeah, I'll add it, I've just been searching by topic section, firstly by most comments skimming through a few pages and then by recent activity to see if I've missed anything, I'm still missing stuff in Nintendo/Sony/Sales/Politics (although with some threads I'm waiting to decide on whether to recreate or restore OP).

US Politics has been remade and Hiku will be remaking The Hangout thread as well.

I miss playing Mafia, such a good time!

Signature goes here!