By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 77 - Low-Power?? Hate the Mod!!

Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Role
Final-Fan hatmoza
padib
padib

spurgeonryan
BladeSymphony

No Vote
No Vote
Mafia Goon
theprof00 BladeSymphony
padib
padib
No Vote
No Vote
----- Town Vanilla
padib TruckOSaurus
theprof00
No Vote
----- ----- Town Mason Recruiter
Stefl1504 TruckOSaurus
SWORDF1SH
Darwinianevolution
theprof00
No Vote
No Vote
No Vote
Town Vanilla
Darwinianevolution No Lynch
No Vote
No Vote
hatmoza
hatmoza
No Vote
No Vote
Town Vanilla
spurgeonryan NoCtiS_NoX
No Vote
No Vote
BladeSymphony
BladeSymphony
Stefl1504
Stefl1504
Town Vanilla
hatmoza No Lynch
No Lynch
No Lynch
BladeSymphony
BladeSymphony
----- Town Vanilla
Clyde32

No Vote
No Vote
No Vote

----- ----- Town Vanilla
SWORDF1SH hatmoza
hatmoza
hatmoza
hatmoza
hatmoza
----- Town Vanilla
NoCtiS_NoX No Vote
No Vote
No Vote

No Vote
No Vote

No Vote
No Vote
Town Vanilla
BladeSymphony No Lynch
padib
padib
hatmoza
hatmoza
No Vote
No Vote
Mafia Goon
TruckOSaurus No Vote
No Vote
No Vote
----- ----- Town Vanilla
  Result: padib hatmoza Stefl1504 Mafia Wins

Rules:

• Day One will last roughly 120 hours, with subsequent Days lasting roughly 72 hours. Weekends will only count as a total of 24 hours.
  • Please vote on a separate line in the following bolded format  Vote: Player (Spurge's "bold vote: player" is acceptable as well)
  • There are NO Unvotes this game. Instead, all players will have 3 votes on Day One and 2 votes on subsequent Days. These votes may all be placed on the same player or on different players.
  • Again, there are NO Unvotes this game. Any joke votes will be set in stone.(I won't be upset if any occur, just fair warning)
  • The player with the most votes at the end of the Day will be lynched. In the event of a tie, whichever player reached their count first will be lynched.
  • A lynch can be hammered, ending Day sooner than the deadline, if a player receives votes equal to the current player pool minus 2 OR if a player's vote count can no longer be overcome.(Day One requires 10 votes to hammer a lynch) Days will last a minimum of 24 hours though, with the player receiving the most votes at the 24 hour mark being lynched. The exception is if votes left to be cast won't change the outcome of the lynch, in which case Day will end immediately.
  • Do not post at Night.
  • Nights will last roughly 24 hours.
  • Do not edit posts.
  • Do not post after death unless given permission.("I don't want to die"/"Good luck" is okay)
  • No direct quotation of anything the host says privately.
  • If you have questions, ask via PM.
  • It is entirely forbidden to talk about this game outside of this thread and any possible quicktopic threads that were created by me
  • By the way, there is no Daytalk in QT this time around. I want everyone to be active in the game thread.
  • ^Those are your warnings.^ I am a brutal mod, so please follow the rules.

Vanilla Town's PM:

Subject: Mafia Round 77 Role

You are a Vanilla Townie.
You win when all threats to Town are eliminated.
Reminder: Read the rules!
Game thread: [Link to here]

Day One Votals and Result
Night One Result
Day Two Votals and Result
Night Two Result
Day Three/Final Result

Around the Network

Oy we doing it

I really like the rules, was thinking about doing something like that myself at some point, but not with multiple votes per person.

Stefl1504 said:
I really like the rules, was thinking about doing something like that myself at some point, but not with multiple votes per person.

Wait, I actually do need a tiny bit of clarification: that means that theoretically 4 people can hammer on day 1, right?

Spectator tag

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

This'll be interesting for sure.

Alright, this is different. Let's hope it pushes people to discussion. I won't knock it 'till I've tried it but I feel this no unvote thing can be counter-productive as people will be hesitant to vote and usually it's votes that get the biggest reaction.

I guess FoS and HoS wil be valuable tools this time around.

Signature goes here!

Clocking in.

5 days for day 1 and 3 days for following days is good. I can def make more time.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."
Stefl1504 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Wait, I actually do need a tiny bit of clarification: that means that theoretically 4 people can hammer on day 1, right?

No. 4 people can only reach 10 votes if all of the votes are cast within the first 24 hours, and in the event of a tie the first person to reach 10 votes would be lynched.

HoS on Stefl who wants to kill 4 people.

Signature goes here!