By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 77 - Low-Power?? Hate the Mod!!

Clyde32 said:
This'll be interesting for sure.

Why will it be interesting? Do you have good powers? 

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Vote: No Lynch

Really, that ez?

I realized that a hammer could technically be a vote for someone outside of the top two lynchtrains. Doesn't change anything other than semantics, but fair warning and all that nonetheless. If there's any further confusion on votes/lynching, please ask me in PMs.

A leading lynchtrain is the option with the most votes, or in the case of any ties, is the first option to have reached the vote count.

IF Day is less than 24 hours old
  then IF a leading lynchtrain's votes >= second lynchtrain's votes + uncast votes [3 votes for NL is NOT >= 33 uncast votes]
        then leading lynchtrain is hammered and Day ends
        else Day continues
else IF Day is 24 hours old
  then IF leading lynchtrain has >= number of votes needed for hammer [3 votes is NOT >= 10 votes(12 players - 2)]

else Day continues
else IF it is not yet the deadline for the Day
  then IF a player receives the number of votes needed for hammer OR a leading lynchtrain's votes >= second lynchtrain's votes + uncast votes
        else Day continues
else once Day's deadline is reached, the leading lynchtrain hangs. [Currently No Lynch would win]

Votals:

No Lynch: 3 - hatmoza, hatmoza, hatmoza

Votestory:

hatmoza - No Lynch*3

Day One will be 24 hours old in 1 hour. Until that point, 18 votes would currently be required to hammer a lynch. After that point, 10 votes will be required to hammer a lynch.

Day One will end 7PM Eastern on Wednesday.

I really like the tie-break method here as compared to other games.

As for inactivity, I blame the lack of notification in the sign up thread. Sure we got PMs, but I overlooked it and the Buddy is more prominent.

Not a fan of hatmoza's choice, but it's his choice to make.

Vote hatmoza

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Brain explodes^

Spurge noooooo!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Final-Fan said:

As for inactivity, I blame the lack of notification in the sign up thread. Sure we got PMs, but I overlooked it and the Buddy is more prominent.

Vote hatmoza

Voting hat so soon?

What's the real reason behind this?

SWORDF1SH said:
Final-Fan said:

Vote hatmoza

Voting hat so soon?

What's the real reason behind this?

Honestly, I was also speculating about doing it, but that would basically doing the same mistake as he did and ff now did, basically voting shit is pushing day end closer a bit faster than it should come.

SWORDF1SH said:
Clyde32 said:
This'll be interesting for sure.

Why will it be interesting? Do you have good powers? 

Fishing for roles is a bad idea.

I feel that I will prolly distribute my 3 votes today or put them all @ no lynch if I deem that necessary to prevent a stupid lynch.