By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 77 - Low-Power?? Hate the Mod!!

SWORDF1SH said:
Final-Fan said:
I really like the tie-break method here as compared to other games.

As for inactivity, I blame the lack of notification in the sign up thread. Sure we got PMs, but I overlooked it and the Buddy is more prominent.

Not a fan of hatmoza's choice, but it's his choice to make.

Vote hatmoza

Voting hat so soon?

What's the real reason behind this?

Why is it so soon?  Why do I need an ulterior motive to be suspicious of hatmoza's motives?  It's not like I burned my other two votes. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I don't think anything sufficient will be found day one.

**Vote: No lynch**

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."

Vote: No lynch

I keep forgetting this isn't Discord.

Steam ID: bladesym | Track of the Week (01/15/2017): Undertale - Megalovania

"You... are not human, are you?"
"Who knows? I'm not even sure myself."

Only 2 scum in a 12 player game? Why would you expect that to be a serious possibility? FoS spurge.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Voting hat so soon?

Why is it so soon?  Why do I need an ulterior motive to be suspicious of hatmoza's motives?  It's not like I burned my other two votes. 

Lack of evidence. He has only posted once. You could be potentially voting town by being so trigger-happy, unless you don't care...

HoS FF 

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Why will it be interesting? Do you have good powers? 

Fishing for roles is a bad idea.

Something to hide? 

Final-Fan said:
I really like the tie-break method here as compared to other games.

As for inactivity, I blame the lack of notification in the sign up thread. Sure we got PMs, but I overlooked it and the Buddy is more prominent.

Not a fan of hatmoza's choice, but it's his choice to make.

Vote hatmoza

@bolded I could care less for the vote but tell me what your suggested alternative is if not start the day with my choice of a no lynch.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

SWORDF1SH said:
Clyde32 said:
This'll be interesting for sure.

Why will it be interesting? Do you have good powers? 

I specifically said do not push for town powers. I'm strongly irritated by this post.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Stefl1504 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Voting hat so soon?

Honestly, I was also speculating about doing it, but that would basically doing the same mistake as he did and ff now did, basically voting shit is pushing day end closer a bit faster than it should come.

Again, same as I asked FF, If voting no lynch is a "mistake" what is your suggested alternative?

When players say things like this but have no suggestions it comes off as scum trying to behave like town.

Stefl1504 said:
I feel that I will prolly distribute my 3 votes today or put them all @ no lynch if I deem that necessary to prevent a stupid lynch.

Explain what you mean. Distribute your votes how? What evidence do you have to actually put a serious vote on anyone today?

What kind of stupid lynch could you prevent today?

This post doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe I'm a bit slow and you could elaborate on what you mean.