By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

[ For this game, I’m going to take the role of GLaDOS, so for better enjoyment of this flavor text please read it with her voice in mind. If you’re unfamiliar with GLaDOS, you can go to this website: http://www.ivona.com/en/  and choose American English - Jennifer and copy-paste the flavor text for something kinda close to the real thing. (Works with your PMs too) ]

Hello, dear test subjects #232 to 241. You have been selected to take part in a scientific experiment. Don’t flatter yourself on being chosen, I am currently dealing with a shortage of living test subjects. You were all there was. Nothing special about any of you.

For the purposes of this test, I have allowed a few of you to murder people during the Night Cycle. Of course, I won’t tell you who they are. Your job is to find them before you are all dead.

Every Day Cycle, you’ll vote for one person. This person will be sent to one of my special test chambers where death is inevitable.

To prevail you’ll have to make use of your deduction and observation skills... or what’s left of them... since many of you also took part in my head versus wall experiment.

Before we begin, here are some rules:

- Do not talk during the Night Cycle
- Do not quote your PM
- Do not edit your posts
- Do not piss me off

So good luck! Or good demise! I don’t really care. After all, I’m doing this for science.

Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Role
Final-Fan morenoingrato Baalzamon  No Lynch - Dead - Talking Weighted Companion Cube - Mafia Goon
Linkzmax morenoingrato Baalzamon Final-Fan NoCtiS_Nox Wheatley - Mafia Jailkeeper
Baalzamon morenoingrato - No Vote - - Dead - - Dead - Cave Johnson - Town Vanilla
morenoingrato - No Vote - - Dead - - Dead - - Dead - Homeless Test Subject - Town Vanilla
NoCTiS_NoX radishhead - No Vote - - No Vote - - No Vote - Aperture Science Turret - Town Watcher/Reporter
theProf00 - No Vote - Baalzamon Final-Fan NoCTiS_NoX Chell - Town Bus Driver
Radishhead morenoingrato Baalzamon Final-Fan NoCTiS_NoX ATLAS - Town Mason
spurgeonryan - No Vote - - Dead - - Dead - - Dead - P-Body - Town Mason
stefl1504 morenoingrato Baalzamon - Dead - - Dead - Paranoid Town Cop
wonktonodi morenoingrato - No Vote - Final-Fan - Dead - Caroline - Town Vanilla

Green = Lynched - Red = Killed

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

You are not my hero anymore
Also, I laughed at how well you made the words sound like something G.L.A.D.O.S would say.

Potato reports in ;P

Sadly I am not potato... T.T

All PMs have been sent. The experiment has now started.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I know I am kind of demanding so early on but please make a official player list...

Around the Network

A+ flavor, would read again.(Listening to "GLaDoS" now actually)

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I know I am kind of demanding so early on but please make a official player list...

This.. in the meantime, resort to this with the obvious removal of TOS.

Well I'm anxious to be playing again, so rather than wait for others... Stefl, moreno, do you guys have plans for the day? I intend, amongst other things, to mostly ignore radish until later and have a nearly guaranteed read on him.

Well for now I might just have a little chit chat with the people who are online, but I do not have a lot of plans for now other than getting everyone to talk a little bit...

Got my pm

-