By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

spurgeonryan said:
theprof00 said:
Agreed, very well deserved for mvp.
I even think he should be having my award too.
Oh poop.

You sacrificed me again! You giant Deuchebag! I say that in the nicest possible way. :P

I did not even know that game was over. I guess once I noticed Stefl with the sign up thread, I should have taken a freaking hint.

I have faith that next time I will be serial killer town and all of you will die day one!!! Or stefl will random pick us again and I will get stuck with town mason who cannot not post or some shit.

haha, sorry mate, that was kind of a chance decision too. FF was my first choice, but then I thought he might have a role and I should give him another day. Stefl was my second choice, but thought the same thing. You were the only one I couldn't decide on :(

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
theprof00 said:
Agreed, very well deserved for mvp.
I even think he should be having my award too.
Oh poop.

You sacrificed me again! You giant Deuchebag! I say that in the nicest possible way. :P

I did not even know that game was over. I guess once I noticed Stefl with the sign up thread, I should have taken a freaking hint.

I have faith that next time I will be serial killer town and all of you will die day one!!! Or stefl will random pick us again and I will get stuck with town mason who cannot not post or some shit.

haha, sorry mate, that was kind of a chance decision too. FF was my first choice, but then I thought he might have a role and I should give him another day. Stefl was my second choice, but thought the same thing. You were the only one I couldn't decide on :(

Well be happy that you chose correctly. I was a worthless Pussy Mason! You let me die Radish!!!!

Sorry P-Body :( 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~