By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

Fair enough prof. I'll give you credit for being able to have figured it out.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
I understand why im just saying that thay was the game changer.
that and linkz blocking me night 2.

And linkz, its not that hard to get me killed. Simply say i was involved in the kill. Not too jard.

Every block was actually crucial.

Had I not blocked Stefl then he would have scanned me inno, but if/once he died he'd be revealed paranoid and then I go byebye.

Blocking you obviously kept me alive, but we kinda figured you were the BD because of the night one kill being redirected to spurge.

Blocking you night three meant you stayed alive, though Wonk probably would've been convinced to vote Noctis anyway.

And how exactly do I claim you were involved in a kill? I'm not saying as the final mislynch, I mean on any given night if we wanted to get rid of you there was no reliable way.

I might have. you being alive though when you hinted being the jailkeeper would have been tough for me to swallow though. you were doubly dangerous to scum and shouldn't be able to target yourself. so any good scum team would have killed you.

theprof00 said:
There was so much to use against you linkz.
noc was clearly acting like a town, rad cleared, for starters.
On my phone so i wont go in fepth but i had you pegged from the beginning until i got the impressionthat you were targeted aand even then i was flipflopping between being blocked or not.
Maybe you wouldnt have gotten lynched but i wouldve pusged you, certainly.

The block night 2 was the one thing holding me back, and your cryptic message cemented it.
i shouldve asked for clarity on your post. That was a big mistake.

If you think I am town why did you voted against me?? Honest question. 

theprof00 said:
There was so much to use against you linkz.
noc was clearly acting like a town, rad cleared, for starters.
On my phone so i wont go in fepth but i had you pegged from the beginning until i got the impressionthat you were targeted aand even then i was flipflopping between being blocked or not.
Maybe you wouldnt have gotten lynched but i wouldve pusged you, certainly.

The block night 2 was the one thing holding me back, and your cryptic message cemented it.
i shouldve asked for clarity on your post. That was a big mistake.

you still should have wondered why scum would kill me over linkz? linkz had hinted at being the JK. I am surprised you voted so soon.

BTW Who's hosting the next round??

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
BTW Who's hosting the next round??

AFAIK hosting is open...

TruckO should just hand out those awards and we should start the sign ups^^

Not sure.. I want in, but I'm going to be less active than normal. Until day three I feel like I was the only one playing, and it's been draining.

Linkzmax said:
Not sure.. I want in, but I'm going to be less active than normal. Until day three I feel like I was the only one playing, and it's been draining.

Hey, there were others that were active a lot, like prof and wonk, just because you are posting 3 times as often as they do you can't blame them... also lynch everyone who claims to be a lurker next game ;P

I want to host.

JK

NoCtiS_NoX said:
I want to host.

JK

Why not, it isn't that much work, just make stupid stuff up, give some of the least stupid stuff to the players and let them play! Also I think a round with 12+ people is better than one with less... also the game is a lot more active^^