By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

morenoingrato said:
Okay, I might as well say something.
Well, I think it'd be beneficial if we analyze Portal's characters.

There are very few characters, and apart from Wheatley and a turret, I wonder who could be Mafia.

I'm tempted to flavor meta as well. TOS being GLaDOS certainly limits the "baddies" of Portal. Even Wheatley is good until corrupted by power. I do agree on the turret and wonder what else could be mafia though.

Though given last round, I'm not sure how far we should push character claims. With so few actual characters, obscure objects(like the potatoe) are probably characters here and TOS could have given safeclaims. Even if that isn't the case, some claims would be obvious as power roles(I'm thinking of portal gun being a bus driver or commuter, some kind of movement role) and it's dangerous to give scum that information. So yeah, I'm warning against hints and stuff unless there's pressure or claiming damnable information of course.

Around the Network

/Tracking

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Wonktonodi said:
FOS Linkz trying to bribe other players

:~P

So, Wonk... plans for today? Besides being scum and getting lynched day one in another TOS-hosted round!?

Vote: Wonktonodi

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:
FOS Linkz trying to bribe other players

:~P

So, Wonk... plans for today? Besides being scum and getting lynched day one in another TOS-hosted round!?

Vote: Wonktonodi

my plans for the day? find out how many people here are human like myself how many are machines, and how many consider themselves to be neither.

so to be clear I am curious everyone?
Human?
Machine?
Other?

Around the Network

Hmmmm.. I should've tried to be more serious, because that didn't tell me anything.

Unvote

Machine here

Stefl1504 said:
Potato reports in ;P

Sadly I am not potato... T.T

so what are you then?

human? machine or other?

spurgeonryan said:
I do not know what a portal is, but I am here. Have not read my PM yet though.

go read you PM, go play the game, then come back and ansewr some questions :)

MetalGear_94 said:
Got my pm

so have you played portal?

also are you human, machine or other?

TruckOSaurus said:
All PMs have been sent. The experiment has now started.

majority or plurality?

what happens if there is a tie?

please don't hurt me