By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Mafia Round 33 Uncharted Mayhem

Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 character role
Linkzmax(lynched) nen no vote ------ ------ ------ Chloe Frazer two shot roleblocker miller
TruckOSaurus(broken neck)
no vote linkz abc baal vette Zoran Lazarevic townie then 2 shot doc
theprof00 hat abc abc baal vette Atoq Navarro Evil Mastermind godfather
A Bad Clown(lynched)
no vote nen no vote ------ ------ Gabriel Roman Evil Minion
Radishhead(broken neck)
NO Lynch abc abc no vote ------ Elena Fisher Watcher/Tracker and Evil Minion Recruit
Final-Fan(shot) radish nen ------ ------ ------ Eddy Raja one shot vig
hatmoza(shot)
no vote ------- ------- ------- ------ Harry Flynn miller bomb
nen-suer(broken neck) hat linkz abc ------ ------ Sully 3 shot cop
Kantor(modkilled) no vote ------ ------ ------ ------ Jeff townie
Ballzamon(lynched) no vote linkz no vote heph ----- Karl Schäfer townie
Vetteman94 radish linkz abc no vote trucks Nathan Drake Evil Mentor bulletproof
Hephaestos(shot) linkz linkz no vote baal trucks Tenzin Doc with one self heal then evil henchmen

Nathan Drake spent years trying to chase down Rika Raja after she played him for the Eye of Indra. So when he saw a picture of her at the showing of the first discoveries found in the lost treasure of Wonk he knew it would be his chance to get even. He knew she would be after it and had to have it first. So he called up Sully, to get some help.

Sully however always in debt and with trouble of his own contacted some people with less than stellar reputations. So by the time they got to the site it was no longer going to be a simple stealing of treasure out from under Rika's nose. That night there was a big commotion coming from the dig site seems someone had found the Rod of Wonk T'nodi

"What's the Rod of Wonk T'nodi?" Sully asks while rushing to the site almost out of breath

"It's a device said to have the power to give the bearer control over other peoples minds." Answered Nate

Soon there were 13 people at the site of the dig. A woman had the staff and was trying to sneak away when there was a gunshot and a bright flash. All the crowd collapsed.  When people started coming to, no one seemed to recongnize themselves. There bodies and cloths were all wrong.  One person called out for Sully but got no responce. Then there were was a gasp as someone noticed the body. Rika was dead shot in the head. The staff was missing it's gem stone although it looked like the stone might have broken since there was a few very small pieces by where the rod was found.

You know who you are some people might have found people who they knew before but you are not sure. Out there somewhere there is a killer find them.

Some basic rules. Although I think everyone here has played. If you are town during the day discuss things and try to find scum. Use your vote and your voice. If you are scum try and get the town to mislynch during the day and kill them at night.

The voting system will be when someone or the option for no lynch has reached enough votes that all the remaining nonvotes couldn't chance the outcome then that person is lynched or the town lynches no one.

There are no double lynches.

If there is a tie when a time limit is reached there is no lynch.

All nonvotes when a time limit is reached are abstentions and will not default to no lynch.

Time limits will be 36 to 48 hours from when the final vote needed for a time limit is set.

Time limits votes needed will be mentioned at the start of each day but will be roughly 1/3  + 1

Read your PM and follow the instructions before posting in here.

I will be on at least 3 times a day to check for questions and post votals.

When you vote Please bold it and make it clear to see like this.

VOTE: Person

so it is  very easy to find and also please unvote between votes.

I will make a chart with all the names a little latter for now  will just give a list of players

If you have a question ask me by PM I'll post answers in here if I think it's something everyone needs to know.

Day One Start

Around the Network

the players

1. Linkzmax
2. TruckOSaurus
3. theprof00
4. TheEvilBanana A Bad Clown
5. Radishhead
6. Final-Fan
7. hatmoza
8. nen-suer
9. Kantor
10. Ballzamon
11. Vetteman94
12. Hephaestos

for day one I am thinking about a 4 day time limit. So until 12AM Thursday Pacific time. So unless I get 5 votes against that in the next two days that will be the time limit. It's the only time limit I plan on setting before the day starts. The rest will be either from votes or days dragging.

a few other things
no posting in here when it's night in game should be obvious
do not edit any post you make in here that also should be obvious
Night's will be 24 hours
alignment in the games does not mean alignment in here
so name claims are allowed
role claims I am still undecided on so I will sleep on it, so claim at your own risk before knowing what the consequences may be.

Edit: putting in the role claim rule so it will be easier to find.

If a player roleclaims, all or most of his role, or say it in all but name, ONE of three things will happen. The loss of an active ability, the loss of a positive passive ability, or the loss of his vote counting for the day.

The loss of an active ability means, the next time the player could use an action,he does no action. This he would find out after he sends in his choice of action.

The loss of a positive passive ability means that the passive ability no longer works from the claim until the next day. This he will find out at dawn.

The loss of a vote means his vote won't  actually count for the total during the day, so it would be if the town has one less person. I will still show the vote where it would be so as not to make it that easy to have the penalty confirm the claim. *Note since this is a plurality vote I won't say in my Votals how many votes are needed to lynch any specific person, just how many would be needed with the current spread of votes.*

I will have a random order generated that I will keep to myself. If when someone roleclaims if the list is on something that wouldn't apply to that player I bump them to next item on the list that would apply.

Role received/instructions followed

This should be a good game :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

FoS Radish

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Hope for a fun speedy (with zero lurking) game.

12 players huh....so its safe to assume we have at least 3 mafia.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

not being able to sleep I've partially decided on role claims.
There will be consequences. It will be from a few possibilities: loss of a night action, loss of a passive ability, loss of a vote and possible a few others yet to be determined. Whatever the total final list of possibilities consequences are I will post it. I will have a random order generated that I will keep to myself. If when someone claims they are on something that wouldn't apply I bump them up to next item on the list that would. I will give more detailed explanations on what the consequences are as well as when the player would be informed soon.

Wonktonodi said:
not being able to sleep I've partially decided on role claims.
There will be consequences. It will be from a few possibilities: loss of a night action, loss of a passive ability, loss of a vote and possible a few others yet to be determined. Whatever the total final list of possibilities consequences are I will post it. I will have a random order generated that I will keep to myself. If when someone claims they are on something that wouldn't apply I bump them up to next item on the list that would. I will give more detailed explanations on what the consequences are as well as when the player would be informed soon.

Brilliant idea, there should be downside for role calming.

I specifically used them often to get out deep mess without thinking twice about it. xD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I used to get lynched even when I did roleclaim, so I have nothing against this idea.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

So how many off you have a nice ass?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson