By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Mafia Round 33 Uncharted Mayhem

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
^
Not just that prof. My role, alignment and character are very similar to that in the game. I must admit that I did not care for the character or the small details they had in the game, but now that I looked them up, they're pretty spot on.

So yeah, suddenly character and alignment fit.

And you determine this simply based on your own role and the words of another player?

And the Uncharted Wiki

Well as usual I'll have to wait several days to hear other players opinions.

I'll come back to you two later, but for now I'm inclined to believe Linkz....You, not so much. In fact, your question about asses plucked out who the main characters were. At first you said that character does not equal alignment. But now you say it does. I'm beginning to think you always knew that character equaled alignment, and that finding who the main characters were was a bit more than casual discussion.

Actually, it's early...

vote: Hatmoza

UnHoS: Linkz

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonk has already stated that characters and alignment don't fit and I can personally guarantee that they don't.

Ok, I can buy that, but I'm pretty darn sure character equals ability. That's why I'm so sure Chloe is the miller, and seeing how miller is only associated with pro-town players, I've deducted that Linkz is telling the truth.

I'll lay off the alignment talk because that was pretty premature of me. I cannot confirm it (though in Linkz case I give him benefit of the doubt). Also because characters of a flavored mafia game always have abilities that match with the theme. So yeah, I'm pointing out the obvious today.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
^
Not just that prof. My role, alignment and character are very similar to that in the game. I must admit that I did not care for the character or the small details they had in the game, but now that I looked them up, they're pretty spot on.

So yeah, suddenly character and alignment fit.

And you determine this simply based on your own role and the words of another player?

And the Uncharted Wiki

Well as usual I'll have to wait several days to hear other players opinions.

I'll come back to you two later, but for now I'm inclined to believe Linkz....You, not so much. In fact, your question about asses plucked out who the main characters were. At first you said that character does not equal alignment. But now you say it does. I'm beginning to think you always knew that character equaled alignment, and that finding who the main characters were was a bit more than casual discussion.

Actually, it's early...

vote: Hatmoza

UnHoS: Linkz

Let me get this straight. You think I was actively hunting for someone? ... well, I was.

As for alignment I was really confused. And unfortunately, it's gonna have to take my dead name in the OP to have you guys realize why I was uncertain of alignment equaling character.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

oh, how fun this game's gonna be :3

Although the whole character vs alignment situation is interesting, I'm not going to make a decision on whether Hatmoza's change in opinion means that he's a mafia yet. For the record, my character and alignment do fit (from the research that I've done)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Furthermore, I'm starting to think that your claim of having a nice ass is dubious. I think it's just going to be a big joke in the end, no pun intended. Something like "lazaravic has a great ass", or more suspiciously, "harry flynn has a great ass"

Assuming that you're aiming that comment at me, I just looked up my character on google images and decided that they have a nice ass :) (Not going to be any more specific yet, due to targeting etc)

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Assuming that you're aiming that comment at me, I just looked up my character on google images and decided that they have a nice ass :) (Not going to be any more specific yet, due to targeting etc)

I'm pretty sure prof's comment was aimed at hatmoza. Why so defensive?

Signature goes here!

HoS radishhead
I'll also take your indifference to Hatmoza as a sign of relationship.

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

I'm pretty sure prof's comment was aimed at hatmoza. Why so defensive?

From what I remember, it was only Linkz and myself that claimed to have nice asses- and Linkz hadn't posted in a while

Watch me on YouTube!