By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Mafia Round 33 Uncharted Mayhem

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
Assuming that you're aiming that comment at me, I just looked up my character on google images and decided that they have a nice ass :) (Not going to be any more specific yet, due to targeting etc)

I'm pretty sure prof's comment was aimed at hatmoza. Why so defensive?

From what I remember, it was only Linkz and myself that claimed to have nice asses- and Linkz hadn't posted in a while

Well you're wrong:

hatmoza said:
Also, I have a nice ass in both this game and real life, though I'm none of the above.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
Assuming that you're aiming that comment at me, I just looked up my character on google images and decided that they have a nice ass :) (Not going to be any more specific yet, due to targeting etc)

I'm pretty sure prof's comment was aimed at hatmoza. Why so defensive?

From what I remember, it was only Linkz and myself that claimed to have nice asses- and Linkz hadn't posted in a while

Well you're wrong:

hatmoza said:
Also, I have a nice ass in both this game and real life, though I'm none of the above.

Oh fair enough- then you can disregard my previous comment

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Hmmm I'm torn... if anyone else made the kind of mistake radish just made I'd be all over their ass but given radish's history of sloppiness, I'm feeling like that would be wasted energy since that's what he always does.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
Furthermore, I'm starting to think that your claim of having a nice ass is dubious. I think it's just going to be a big joke in the end, no pun intended. Something like "lazaravic has a great ass", or more suspiciously, "harry flynn has a great ass"

That is just low. I mean, how many times did I do/say something in the game of mafia just for the sake of doing/saying it? Especially on the first day  :3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
Furthermore, I'm starting to think that your claim of having a nice ass is dubious. I think it's just going to be a big joke in the end, no pun intended. Something like "lazaravic has a great ass", or more suspiciously, "harry flynn has a great ass"

That is just low. I mean, how many times did I do/say something in the game of mafia just for the sake of doing/saying it? Especially on the first day  :3

Are you saying that this is your normal townie routine?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

Are you saying that this is your normal townie routine?

I don't know D: they say the hardest person to judge is yourself, but I like to think that I'm a genius who has flawless logic.

But to give you a more satisfying answer without beating around the bush. Yes, I think I routinely play first day by not sticking to routine via posting stuff that may appear random to others, but holds a selfish agenda on my part.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'll warn you all now that I've been playing a LOT of Catherine recently. :D

hatmoza said:
I'll warn you all now that I've been playing a LOT of Catherine recently. :D

so have I. Did you finish it yet?

VOTALS!

on players

Hat: prof

by players

prof: hat

Is it too late to sign up?