By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Mafia Round 33 Uncharted Mayhem

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
I'm here, looks like the mind games have already gotten underway.

I'd like to know what people think about Linkz claim.

I'd like to know what you think also.

As for me, I'm going take the cautious approach with him. I highly doubt this is part of a wild scheme to gain the towns trust and sail his way to victory because being unconfirmable makes him a prime candidate if we reach LyLo (that's the right acronym, right?). This doesn't mean I'm going to treat Linkz like a confirmed townie though.

There's also the option where we take advantage of the roleclaim penalty in place and use his non-vote to confirm him.

I actually believe him...rather..I believe IN him.

However, I don't think you quite understand why a miller is a problem. You don't lynch the miller at lylo. You lynch him before lylo, or you find another candidate, lynch them hoping for mafia flip, and THEN lynch the so-called miller.

Furthermore, regarding yomi, he said he knows that we will lynch. Typically that would be a bluff, don't you think?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
I'm here, looks like the mind games have already gotten underway.

I'd like to know what people think about Linkz claim.

I'd like to know what you think also.

As for me, I'm going take the cautious approach with him. I highly doubt this is part of a wild scheme to gain the towns trust and sail his way to victory because being unconfirmable makes him a prime candidate if we reach LyLo (that's the right acronym, right?). This doesn't mean I'm going to treat Linkz like a confirmed townie though.

There's also the option where we take advantage of the roleclaim penalty in place and use his non-vote to confirm him.

I actually believe him...rather..I believe IN him.

However, I don't think you quite understand why a miller is a problem. You don't lynch the miller at lylo. You lynch him before lylo, or you find another candidate, lynch them hoping for mafia flip, and THEN lynch the so-called miller.

Furthermore, regarding yomi, he said he knows that we will lynch. Typically that would be a bluff, don't you think?

I agree by acknowledging he might get lynched down the line, it gives an increased impression of honesty.

Signature goes here!

Ok, after sleeping onj it. I believe Linkz.

He's Chloe and Miller. They fit. What makes even more sense to me is that he was not afraid to roleclaim because none of the consequences Wonk listed will apply to him. He has no ability to lose.

Interestingly enough, after reading a little bit more about my character, I have no proof like I claimed earlier that role character and alignment don't match.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Ok, after sleeping onj it. I believe Linkz.

He's Chloe and Miller. They fit. What makes even more sense to me is that he was not afraid to roleclaim because none of the consequences Wonk listed will apply to him. He has no ability to lose.

Interestingly enough, after reading a little bit more about my character, I have no proof like I claimed earlier that role character and alignment don't match.

Suddenly character and role are related now that miller and chloe fits.

HoS Linkz and Hatmoza.

Around the Network

^
Not just that prof. My role, alignment and character are very similar to that in the game. I must admit that I did not care for the character or the small details they had in the game, but now that I looked them up, they're pretty spot on.

So yeah, suddenly character and alignment fit.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
^
Not just that prof. My role, alignment and character are very similar to that in the game. I must admit that I did not care for the character or the small details they had in the game, but now that I looked them up, they're pretty spot on.

And you determine this simply based on your own role and the words of another player?

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
^

And you determine this simply based on your own role and the words of another player?

And the Uncharted Wiki

I'll warn you all now that I've been playing a LOT of LA noire recently. :D

Wonk has already stated that characters and alignment don't fit and I can personally guarantee that they don't.

Signature goes here!