By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Mafia Round 33 Uncharted Mayhem

Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
So we know Heph,stating that he doesn't have a nice ass, isn't Nathan, Elena or Chloe. They have nice asses. Though I'm thinking maybe the mod is roleplaying Nathan.

So that leaves us with Radish and Linkz being one of the 3 characters mentioned above.

I can assure everyone that character does not equal alliance, or role for that matter O_o

I confess you're right, and I might as well give more information: Karma has given me the role I once fakeclaimed as scum. That's right, I'm a miller. This will save you from having to fake a guilty scan on me. :P No chance I'm rolling over and getting lynched though

Ya know. Til this day, I still can't believe how easily you rolled over that game.

As for your soft-claim. I'm not in a stable state of mind to confront or believe it yet. So I'm gonna think this one over.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Hello

These games gotta stop starting on the weekends.......

I'm here, looks like the mind games have already gotten underway.

I'd like to know what people think about Linkz claim.

I fought tooth and nail for a couple of days. I thought it had to be a mistake and never really considered you were lying as town. My scum game is far worse than my town game anyway, because I'm far more a fan of scumhunting than pretending and trying to evade the schumhunting.

I don't expect anyone to trust me, but it's definitely best for town that I got that out of the way. As prof(iirc) said in the previous game, I fully expect to be tested on the claim. By tested I mean likely by lynch, and I bet I'll find two of the likely three mafia if that's the case, possibly by a pro-town killing role, but power-wise I'd probably be a lesser loss than other townies, and yes I doubt by a scum kill, as it would be town a favor to remove the question mark.

I can't say i trust Linkz role claim specially since its impossible to confirm.

If it was any normal player i would have decided on lynching him right away, but i think we should keep him around for a little while

because Linkz can be a big asset as town.........but he will always be a good lynch choice in the future.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

The way that he claimed miller immediately makes me more inclined to believe him than if he only said it after being investigated. Having played a few games with Linkz, I'm sure you agree that he isn't the type to draw attention to himself like that except if it's very necessary. Also, I did a quick wiki check on the character that I believe Linkz might be and I can sort of understand why they might be a miller character.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
The way that he claimed miller immediately makes me more inclined to believe him than if he only said it after being investigated. Having played a few games with Linkz, I'm sure you agree that he isn't the type to draw attention to himself like that except if it's very necessary. Also, I did a quick wiki check on the character that I believe Linkz might be and I can sort of understand why they might be a miller character.

Ahh....come on, role claiming miller after you get investigated by the cop just makes you more guilty.

Linkz is good target of first day investigation so him taking a preemptive strike is actually something i would expect from him.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

radishhead said:

Hmmm no. Linkz is no stranger to drawing attention to himself, he monopolized much of the first days of discussion in the Grand Theft Auto game by doing his "I'm not reading my PM" act.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

Hmmm no. Linkz is no stranger to drawing attention to himself, he monopolized much of the first days of discussion in the Grand Theft Auto game by doing his "I'm not reading my PM" act.

I don't remember that - maybe I didn't play that game

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:
I'm here, looks like the mind games have already gotten underway.

I'd like to know what people think about Linkz claim.

I'd like to know what you think also.

As for me, I'm going take the cautious approach with him. I highly doubt this is part of a wild scheme to gain the towns trust and sail his way to victory because being unconfirmable makes him a prime candidate if we reach LyLo (that's the right acronym, right?). This doesn't mean I'm going to treat Linkz like a confirmed townie though.

There's also the option where we take advantage of the roleclaim penalty in place and use his non-vote to confirm him.

Signature goes here!