By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC's Mafia Round 33 Uncharted Mayhem

Got my role(and read it :) ) and my character has a hot ass. I'm still recovering from my weekend, so I'll check back in later.

Around the Network

I have no idea if my character has a nice ass, but I do ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

votals

no votes on anyone
no votes by anyone

4 players left to check in

5 players left to follow pm instructions

So we know Heph,stating that he doesn't have a nice ass, isn't Nathan, Elena or Chloe. They have nice asses. Though I'm thinking maybe the mod is roleplaying Nathan.

So that leaves us with Radish and Linkz being one of the 3 characters mentioned above.

I can assure everyone that character does not equal alliance, or role for that matter O_o

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Also, I have a nice ass in both this game and real life, though I'm none of the above.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Also, I met the cast of Uncharted at E3

Very awesome hat I met Amy Henning at an Uncharted 2 event before the game came out but I don't have a pic with her or the cast like you do.

Wonktonodi said:
Very awesome hat I met Amy Henning at an Uncharted 2 event before the game came out but I don't have a pic with her or the cast like you do.

You mean her

hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:

You mean her

That I do. :)

hatmoza said:
So we know Heph,stating that he doesn't have a nice ass, isn't Nathan, Elena or Chloe. They have nice asses. Though I'm thinking maybe the mod is roleplaying Nathan.

So that leaves us with Radish and Linkz being one of the 3 characters mentioned above.

I can assure everyone that character does not equal alliance, or role for that matter O_o

I confess you're right, and I might as well give more information: Karma has given me the role I once fakeclaimed as scum. That's right, I'm a miller. This will save you from having to fake a guilty scan on me. :P No chance I'm rolling over and getting lynched though