By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Since all my subjects are all fair wather friends I am just going to talk to myself about PC gaming. I bet all you fuckers forgot who you unanimously voted as your lord and master didn't you!?!?! *continued crazy rant full of revisionist history*

So yea what have you been playing PC gaming wise lately?

Well me I have been playing a game of surpreme manliness called Fortune Summoners. A game where a little girl named Archie and her two best freinds battle monsters bigger than them on the way to school, and some other stuff I guess. Featuring 2D action RPG gameplay with solid spritework and animation. Controls could be tighter but once you get used to them gameplay can be good fun. And as per usual for Carpe Fulgur the translated dialog is pretty damn funny at times.

*looks better non looped lol

Wow Zarx that sounds interesting maybe I should check that game out.

Well Zarx there is a substantial demo available on Steam or directly from here http://www.carpefulgur.com/fs/FS_Demo.exe, Pitty you missed the recent sale tho it's probably worth the $20 price tag given the aparent 25+ hours of content. Maybe they will put it on sale again in the upcoming Steam sale.

Thanks Zarx that is good info right there, truely a recommendation fit for a king. We really should support these Japanese games on Steam. So hey what games are you looking forward to on PC these days?

I am glad you asked Zarx, you can find out in this thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162171 and make sure to vote for plenty of PC games while you are there if you haven't already.

Wow you truly are my favorite poster on these forums for a reason, keep up the great work.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Poor zarx, you forgot to take your pills today?

There, take one.

(And thanks, I'll check the demo)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Here's a real manly game for you oh Master:

http://broforce.en.softonic.com/

JEMC said:

There, take one.

Forgot his pills? I will have you know that Zarx eats a jar of pills for breakfast, with a bowl of RAM chips with milk every single day of the week except on Tuesdays. Also Zarx talks about himself in 3rd person now because he thinks it makes him sound cool.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Dr.Grass said:
Here's a real manly game for you oh Master:

http://broforce.en.softonic.com/

That looks like a game for people insecure of their own manliness.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network
zarx said:
JEMC said:

There, take one.

Forgot his pills? I will have you know that Zarx eats a jar of pills for breakfast, with a bowl of RAM chips with milk every single day of the week except on Tuesdays. Also Zarx talks about himself in 3rd person now because he thinks it makes him sound cool.

My apologies, your majesty.

*makes reverence*

But let me remind you that this kind of pills

Are not the ones your doctor ordered.

And shall I ask, what do you eat for breakfast on Tuesdays?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

My apologies, your majesty.

*makes reverence*

But let me remind you that this kind of pills

I don't know, baby PS4s?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Wait no I think it might be the Cocaine

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
JEMC said:

I don't know, baby PS4s?

So PSVitas?

I feel sorry for the royal dentist .

@TheVoxelman on twitter