By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

And don't think you can escape this thread

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Is he trying to escape or has been caught doing... things?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Is he trying to escape or has been caught doing... things?

Trying to escape....

Anyhoo

I'm off to bed

@TheVoxelman on twitter

BasilZero said:

Who are you again? lol jk

I've been playing DOTA2, Left 4 Dead 2 and Minecraft with friends at times.

Playing Dark Souls mainly on PC atm.

Been also playing all of the sonic games - so far I've finished playing

-Sonic the Hedgehog
-Sonic the Hedgehog 2
-Sonic 3 & Knuckles
-Sonic 3D Blast
-Sonic Spinball
-Sonic CD
-Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1

and atm playing Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 - will play Sonic Adventure DX next.

That is a lot of Sonic games....

I really should get back to dark souls some time

@TheVoxelman on twitter

pezus said:

I like this thread. Especially since it contains at least three Monster pics

well since Guillermo del Toro is adapting it into a TV show I decided I should really get round to watching it. I am about 45 episodes in at the moment.

Edit: For all you people that bitched about Syndicate being turned into an FPS

Satellite Reign

A real-time, class-based strategy game, set in an open world cyberpunk city, from the creator of Syndicate Wars.

Satellite Reign is a real-time, class-based strategy game. You control a team of four agents, each with distinct and unique abilities, collectively battling for control of a fully simulated, living cyberpunk city.

The game world is designed to facilitate emergent gameplay, giving you the tools and freedom to play how you want to play, so you can create strategies and scenarios that not even we had anticipated!

Customise your team with the strength to destroy your enemies head-on, or hack into their facilities to manipulate their infrastructure without them ever knowing you were even there.

Will you take down your enemies with brute-force? Covert espionage and infiltration? Or will you use propaganda to influence the citizens of the city and overthrow the controlling powers?

Satellite Reign will be released on Windows, Mac OS and Linux.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network
JEMC said:
zarx said:
JEMC said:

Are not the ones your doctor ordered.

And shall I ask, what do you eat for breakfast on Tuesdays?

I don't know, baby PS4s?

So PSVitas?

I feel sorry for the royal dentist .

Ok to be honest this is what I eat for breakfast on Tuesdays

Just don't tell PETA othrwise my life would look like this

@TheVoxelman on twitter

^

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

PC Lord = Shio

(or something like that, I forgot)

zarx said:
JEMC said:

Poor zarx, you forgot to take your pills today?

There, take one.

(And thanks, I'll check the demo)

Forgot his pills? I will have you know that Zarx eats a jar of pills for breakfast, with a bowl of RAM chips with milk every single day of the week except on Tuesdays. Also Zarx talks about himself in 3rd person now because he thinks it makes him sound cool.

You know silicon is a laxative right?

I've been modding FF7, and FF8... because I'm cool. And not telling you about the fan translation of steins gate :)

I bought heart of the swarm, and played multiplayer for like 30 minutes then had buyers remorse.  (always been a multiplayer with RTS, but bleh).

I got sins of a solar empire: rebellion and thats pretty awesome though. But, too time consuming.