By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

JEMC said:
^

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
I LOVE GIGGS said:
PC Lord = Shio

(or something like that, I forgot)

@TheVoxelman on twitter

ishiki said:

I've been modding FF7, and FF8... because I'm cool. And not telling you about the fan translation of steins gate :)

I bought heart of the swarm, and played multiplayer for like 30 minutes then had buyers remorse.  (always been a multiplayer with RTS, but bleh).

I got sins of a solar empire: rebellion and thats pretty awesome though. But, too time consuming.

Yea I didn't play much HotS multiplayer either, I will still probably get legacy of the void like the sucker I am tho.

Sins games do take ages, I don't think I have ever finished a multiplayer match lol, and I only finished a couple vs AI with only a handfull of systems.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Zarx meltdown thread :?

I've been playing Path of Exile mostly aka the real Diablo 3.

Also been playing Magicka and a bit of Dota 2

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
Zarx meltdown thread :?

I've been playing Path of Exile mostly aka the real Diablo 3.

Also been playing Magicka and a bit of Dota 2

Path of Exile is cool, I have meaning to get back to it some time myself

I like to think of it as a complete psychotic break

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network

Looks like it's crowd funding season again, when Kickstarter officially opens up for Canadians I expect another big influx of projects. There are a lot of game devs in Canada these days and Ubisoft hasn't employed them all.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:

I bet all you fuckers forgot who you unanimously voted as your lord and master didn't you!?!?! *continued crazy rant full of revisionist history*

Wait, we voted for that? I always included it in my sig.

Besides, shouldn't the PC gaming master race "leader" be the one who has the most powerfull PC? :P
Can't remember who it is, but I do remember someone has 4x Titans.

Also, Kickstarter, I'm waiting for a big funding project to bluntly flop and turn people off the scheme, hope it never happens though especially when we have brilliant exclusives like Star Citizen and Planetary Annihilation coming up on the Best platform to have ever, will ever, can ever... Exist. :)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
zarx said:

I bet all you fuckers forgot who you unanimously voted as your lord and master didn't you!?!?! *continued crazy rant full of revisionist history*

Wait, we voted for that? I always included it in my sig.

Besides, shouldn't the PC gaming master race "leader" be the one who has the most powerfull PC? :P
Can't remember who it is, but I do remember someone has 4x Titans.

Also, Kickstarter, I'm waiting for a big funding project to bluntly flop and turn people off the scheme, hope it never happens though especially when we have brilliant exclusives like Star Citizen and Planetary Annihilation coming up on the Best platform to have ever, will ever, can ever... Exist. :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155969

@TheVoxelman on twitter

CGI-Quality said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:
PC Lord = Shio

(or something like that, I forgot)

How about no!

OT: No Zarx, haven't forgotten. I just finished a dual with you as is!

Playing: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl and Remember Me.

but on the other hand

Edit: I should have gone with

@TheVoxelman on twitter

I miss shio

@TheVoxelman on twitter