Day 7
D 8/9
Role
SuperAdrianK Truck      MG_94  Wonk --------  --------  
 Town
Dtewi Kantor  GoW3  nord  MG_94  --------  --------  --------
 Town
Final-Fan Kantor  GoW3  nord  MG_94    Homer Heph    Town
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor  Homer  -------  ------- -------  -------  -------    Town
Hephaestos Radish  GoW3  nord    Wonk
 F-F    Mafia
Homer_Simpson Radish
   nord    Wonk    -------    Town
Kantor Homer  -------  -------  -------  -------  -------  -------    Town
 Linkzmax
Radish    --------  --------   --------  --------  --------    Vigilante
MetalGear_94 Radish
       -------  -------  -------    Mafia
Noname2200 Kantor  GoW3  nord   --------   --------  --------  --------    Town
Nordlead Radish  GoW3     -------  -------  -------  -------    Mafia
Radishhead Kantor    nord  Homer  Wonk        Town
 Stefl1504 Kantor
   nord    Wonk   Homer      Cop

Theprof00 

Kantor  --------  --------  -------- --------  --------  --------    Town
TruckOsaurus Homer  GoW3  Homer  MG_94     Homer  F-F    Town
Vetteman94    GoW3  nord  MG_94      --------    Town
Wonktonodi Prof  GoW3    Homer    -------  -------  
 Mafia

A voice from the sky can be heard throughout the town:

People, amongst you are some very bad people. I fear the worst because after living their double lives for so long, they finally decided that they are sick of you.  Go out to your mailboxes and you'll find a toaster. Pop open the toaster and you'll find a letter. Written on those letters in pink glitter is one of the following: Town, Mafia, or [Insert role]. I know you're confused but this http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Roles newspaper by your feet that your neighbor's dog pooped on this morning should help clear things up... I'll now take the form of a cute kitten and walk the city streets. I'll be there at sun set and sun rise to inform you of both the good news and the bad as it happens. People like to call me the Mod, but Mr. Kitten would do just fine.

Good luck, and don't forget to fill this game with epic cat pics and gifs., except for Longcat because I'll kill your ass! meeeOOOw~

DAY ONE START!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

First!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:
First!

Be honest, Linkzmax:  You're on the right, aren't you? 

[edit:  made pic slightly bigger]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

MetalGear is Here!!

-

Around the Network

stupid dog pooping on my paper! better not chase away the cute kittens!

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
First!

Be honest, Linkzmax:  You're on the right, aren't you? 

[edit:  made pic slightly bigger]

Not this time

Kittens suck. I'll take dog poop over kittens any day.

I want to lynch someone on day one. I will not take no for an answer.

Yipee-ki-ya-hi-yaaaayhyaaaa-kayo!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Yipee-ki-ya-hi-yaaaayhyaaaa-kayo!

ado-pokir-iya-para-hutt-hige-puthala-wesi-pa-kayo!