By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Mafia -Round 23-

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kittens suck. I'll take dog poop over kittens any day.
I want to lynch someone on day one. I will not take no for an answer.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/10/26/lalalalala/

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

over-dramatic much?

Final-Fan said:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/10/26/lalalalala/

Cute -

Angry -

Cute and angry -

Vote - Final Fan

theprof00 said:

over-dramatic much?

STFU and vote for someone.

I would purfer not to vote just yet

a mislynch is just a whisker away

this really is the cats meow

Around the Network

Grow a pair, will you ?

OH no, I knew this would happen... I wake up late, take my car to work and heard a squish.... Only now do I realize that this was Mr Kitten....RIP Mr Kitten...

poor Mr Kitten :x

(sorry i'm a dog lover too)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

If we don't lynch someone we might as well have started with night 1 and had the scum night kill someone. That way we wouldn't at least waste hours typing complete nonsense and garbage.

HoS: Homer_Simpson

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

GodOfWar_3ever said:

I think random first day lynches are a bad idea, odds are in the town's disfavor (17 people 4-6 mafia/SK, that means at least 4-6 votes directed thowards a random townie on which people will bandwaggon).

However I think First day, first page calls for a lynch are just plain scummy, GoW. Adding to this that you're very likely to be using the fact that in the past 2 games you had a power role and went on a first day voting spree  as a shield against suspicion.... I doubt you'd do it again as town since it got you killed night one both times ^^.

Major HoS on GoW

and what's with the free agressivity?

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Grow a pair, will you ?

GodOfWar_3ever said:
theprof00 said:

over-dramatic much?

STFU and vote for someone.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I think random first day lynches are a bad idea, odds are in the town's disfavor (17 people 4-6 mafia/SK, that means at least 4-6 votes directed thowards a random townie on which people will bandwaggon).

However I think First day, first page calls for a lynch are just plain scummy, GoW. Adding to this that you're very likely to be using the fact that in the past 2 games you had a power role and went on a first day voting spree  as a shield against suspicion.... I doubt you'd do it again as town since it got you killed night one both times ^^.

Major HoS on GoW

heh, 6 mafia would be overkill. Generally there is a 3-1 (town-scum) so 16 people would mean probably 4 mafia, 5 by a long shot, and more likely 3. 6 mafia would be WAY overstacked for them. With 6, two mislynches would send us right into the end game.

Anyways, I think wasted first days are very scummy. Scum are the ones that want no day kills and all night kills. Also, (and I'm going off memory so I could be very wrong) prior to my taking a break, day 1 lynches were not harmful to our chances of winning.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)