1. OK, I see whats happening here....lol...you screwed up and now you're trying to make ammends.
2. Then why are you saying that I'm in a rush to lynch someone when I hadn't really voted for anyone ?
3. For prof, that was a joke...I'm sure he understands...But I was genuinely ticked off by homer's post. Yeah, he did say "for now"...but how is that different from saying "I'd think about it" when someone asks you for some money to borrow..
That attitude is very negative. He's probably not gonna vote for anyone. Its exactly how he played the last game..try to gamble a little, eh ?
4. Maybe I have a power role on this one too...maybe not. I didn't deny that anywhere.
1) no... both you and noname argue one position, the whole point of arguing is to have the other person change their opinion no? after noname's historical point and responding to it, I realized that I might be missing something. Your night probabilities, whether intentionally or not, brought me to the conclusion that indeed, for a vanilla game, the odds are not that much better on day 2 and unlike powered games where I was more radically against first day lynches, vanilla games first day lynches don't sound so far fetched after all. Can't really say much more than this to explain the point ^^
2) because of your agressive pressure of other players to vote from the first page.
3) I get your point (didn't get the gambling reference though).
4) didn't say you did, and you shouldn't. I just mean that until there's a round where you show up vanilla townie acting the same, we can't depict this as your usual behavior.
In any case, this back and forth is a bit steril now and only 9 players have checked in so far. I'll keep my HoS/FoS on you for now.