By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:

I got you beat, I didn't even have to do any work to know who was mafia and who was town ^^ see that's awscuminess!

I kind of feel like we have this interesting rivalry now.

I'll be Sasuke to your Naruto, or Griffith to your Gatts etcetc

Rivals in the game of mafia are never good. At least I think so.

It leads to quick deaths to either rival or both. Take me and nordlead for instance. In early games we used to ALWAYs kill each other in the first 2 days.

I believe the last 2 times F-F and Khuutra were in the same game, they ended up killing eachother really early. They may not admit it, but I see them as rivals.

Same with Zexen and Gnizmo (or was it WoW and Gnizmo?)

I guess it's because of the paranoid mentality rivalry creates "the other one's out to get me so I should kill them first"

I mean rivalry as in "inspires the rival to be/play better", not, "kill the other one asap".

I thought you meant "who posts the most" =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
Hephaestos said:
I got you beat, I didn't even have to do any work to know who was mafia and who was town ^^ see that's awscuminess!

I kind of feel like we have this interesting rivalry now.
I'll be Sasuke to your Naruto, or Griffith to your Gatts etcetc

Rivals in the game of mafia are never good. At least I think so.

It leads to quick deaths to either rival or both. Take me and nordlead for instance. In early games we used to ALWAYs kill each other in the first 2 days.

I believe the last 2 times F-F and Khuutra were in the same game, they ended up killing eachother really early. They may not admit it, but I see them as rivals.

Same with Zexen and Gnizmo (or was it WoW and Gnizmo?)

I guess it's because of the paranoid mentality rivalry creates "the other one's out to get me so I should kill them first"

I only did it to prove we could, we figured that Khuutra might get doctored but we had an angle to get around the protection.  That's why mafia bus drivers are so overpowered. 

Anyway, so I agree with you in general that the "rivalries" don't help the game but disagree that we're an example. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!