--
--
--
--
 Doctor

---------------------------------------

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

The news of their arrival spread like wild fire, their ship was first spotted over Belleville, Ontario (What? They're not from around here, they didn't know how boring it is over there). Two hours after, it was the most Tweeted about subject on the web (replacing Justin Bieber as Most Followed Threat to World Order). The Aliens were here.

They sent their VP of marketing and communications to address the world, assuring us they came in peace. Everyone believed them, they sounded genuine and the fact that they looked exactly like us made it easier to accept them. Soon we had aliens living among us like ordinary citizens.

For my part, I never trusted them and quickly found proof they were up to no good... By enhancing the video of their press conference I clearly spotted their representative crossing his fingers behind his back as he proclaimed their peaceful intentions.

With the help of this undeniable proof, I mounted a resistance group and we began our fight against these invaders. We managed to exterminate a whole lot of them (23 at least) but our last operation when horribly wrong, somehow they knew we were coming and we lost more than half our members that night.

The unthinkable had happened! We had been infiltrated by the enemy. There was only 11 of us remaining but we could trust no one because we didn't know how many spies were among us.

DAY ONE START!

Signature goes here!

All PMs have been sent, if you have troubling reading your PM, please message ioi to complain about the horrible PM system we're stuck with since the last change and then PM me to ask your questions.

Silver-Tiger will be my co-mod. So if you want a quick answer and I'm not online you can contact him.

Signature goes here!

vote: The Canadian

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Let's try and secure a win this time, haha

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I'm here and I have my role.

vote linkzmax

Welcome to the game everyone.

I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone of three basic rules again:

1. DO NOT POST OR QUOTE YOUR ROLE PM. DON'T EVEN POST PARTS OF IT. Posting the role PM is not only unfair against other players, it takes the fun out of the game. breaking this rule results in a modkill.

2. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. If you have to add something, post a new comment. If you screwed up, play on and hope nobody notices it.

3. BOLD YOUR VOTES AND ADD COLONS. This is not a fixed rule, but it makes it a hell lot of easier for us mods to track the votes, and also for the other players. e.g. Vote: The Evil Mafia Dude

good luck and have fun!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

"I saw... its thoughts. I saw what they're planning to do. They're like locusts. They're moving from planet to planet... their whole civilization. After they've consumed every natural resource they move on... and we're next. Nuke 'em. Let's nuke the bastards."

Game start, man, game start!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

noname2200 said:

"I saw... its thoughts. I saw what they're planning to do. They're like locusts. They're moving from planet to planet... their whole civilization. After they've consumed every natural resource they move on... and we're next. Nuke 'em. Let's nuke the bastards."

OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY