By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

wait? what? canadian aliens...?

also for a random vote:

Vote: Linkzmax

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

Come now, like there's any reason to be surprised at this "revelation."

In fact, it's obvious that you're feigning surprise, which you would only do if you were one of them!  HA!  You blew your cover already, Stefl #1504.

vote: Stefl1504

Now we just have to hunt down the other 1503, minus the 23 that we did in earlier...

noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Now we just have to hunt down the other 1503, minus the 23 that we did in earlier...

I remember two games ago, nord gave us the exact number of mafia. Seems you're doing the same.

vote: noname2200

theprof00 said:
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

I remember two games ago, nord gave us the exact number of mafia. Seems you're doing the same.

lol, in truck's first post he states that 23 have already been killed - looks like noname's just read it better than you have

on another note, i havent played mafia since the good ol' days of version 2.0. does 3.0 make it any less good?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
theprof00 said:
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

indeed it could also be the other 2199 aliens....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
trashleg said:
theprof00 said:
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

lol, in truck's first post he states that 23 have already been killed - looks like noname's just read it better than you have

on another note, i havent played mafia since the good ol' days of version 2.0. does 3.0 make it any less good?

yes look the voting is much nicer now:

Vote : trashleg

then again the plus sign doesn't work... and PMs tend to be messy as trucks said. Oh and some people lose posts ^^

TruckOSaurus said:

For my part, I never trusted them and quickly found proof they were up to no good... By enhancing the video of their press conference I clearly spotted their representative crossing his fingers behind his back as he proclaimed their peaceful intentions.

With the help of this undeniable proof, I mounted a resistance group and we began our fight against these invaders.

I believe trucks is leading us on  a trail with the insistance on this word proof... proof... prof00... prof00....

Both he stefl and noname have numbers in their names and joked about these... proff is the alien chief due to his low number (let's call him chief lizard) and the other two are his henchmens (let's call them BBQ1 and BBQ2). It's logical and it makes perfect sense with the events so far.

oh and I suggest that we lynch the representative today... she's an easy target as she was on tv... weren't you trashleg?!!!!?

Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

indeed it could also be the other 2199 aliens....

Nonsense!  Truck's no fool. Having 2200 aliens would be too unbalanced.  But 1504?  That's textbook Golden Ratio!

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

For my part, I never trusted them and quickly found proof they were up to no good... By enhancing the video of their press conference I clearly spotted their representative crossing his fingers behind his back as he proclaimed their peaceful intentions.

With the help of this undeniable proof, I mounted a resistance group and we began our fight against these invaders.

I believe trucks is leading us on  a trail with the insistance on this word proof... proof... prof00... prof00....

Both he stefl and noname have numbers in their names and joked about these... proff is the alien chief due to his low number (let's call him chief lizard) and the other two are his henchmens (let's call them BBQ1 and BBQ2). It's logical and it makes perfect sense with the events so far.

oh and I suggest that we lynch the representative today... she's an easy target as she was on tv... weren't you trashleg?!!!!?

maybe your onto something...

unvote

vote: theprof00

Stefl1504 said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

maybe your onto something...

unvote

vote: theprof00

a confession so soon, nice!!