By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I was also interesting to see hwo Trashleg acts, seeing how she knew that A Bad Clown was scum. She targeted him from the beginning and also searched him in the first night. 

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

Linkzmax said:

Apologies to Republic, but I really didn't want prof to die night one. Same goes for Heph. If it was only up to me, radish would've gone, because I think a round conversing with others that are confirmed might do a lot of good.

No apologies needed.  It is just a game.

Linkzmax said:
noname2200 said:

Question for the mafia: was Republic killed because he was a replacement, so you guys thought he was more likely to be a power role?

I personally chose him to keep the pool of suspious players larger. If anything I thought it less likely that he'd have a power role after replacement. I did not think for a second he was the doctor. Possibly the cop, but didn't really consider it either.

So I was too, un-suspicious?  I'm OK with that.

you had your usual town tells... or rather you didn't have your scum tells... =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

theRepublic said:
noname2200 said:

On an unrelated note, I give myself a ton of credit for marking 2 of the 3 scum on Day One.  I then deduct every last one of those points for lynching the one I got wrong... sorry wonk!

I nailed 2 out of three on Day One as well.

You can have my points, then.

TruckOSaurus said:

Fun fact with only 11 players this game has more posts than Round 24.

That's not fun! >=( 

theRepublic said:

I want to be involved in the next game somehow.  I can either co-mod or play, and I would be happy either way.

Why not co-mod along with Linkz?  That way Linkz can mod his intended game, but he has an experienced mod to walk him through it as well. 

Round 26 Sign Ups, mod TBD but likely Linkz/Rep.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=125305&page=1&str=2017867132#

Silver-Tiger said:

I was also interesting to see hwo Trashleg acts, seeing how she knew that A Bad Clown was scum. She targeted him from the beginning and also searched him in the first night. 

i was kinda glad that he stayed alive so long, since it was his first game.

but the whole time i was like arrrgh people just listen to meee D:<

he was the scummiest scum i've ever seen in a game, right from the start

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

i'd say hold off baal