By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:

Fun fact with only 11 players this game has more posts than Round 24.

Also, I wanna thank you all for bringing back the Day One silliness! All the random alien accusations were a lot of fun!

Well we did have a very long day 1.  I'm still curious what the potals were for that day. 

Good job modding Trucks I enjoyed the flavor.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
A Bad Clown said:

So, now what? Do we vote for the next theme?

In a short bit, someone will start the next sign-up thread, mod TBD (who's on the list again?  theRepublic and Linkz expressed interest, and I believe at least one other has too).

I want to be involved in the next game somehow.  I can either co-mod or play, and I would be happy either way.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Linkzmax said:

Apologies to Republic, but I really didn't want prof to die night one. Same goes for Heph. If it was only up to me, radish would've gone, because I think a round conversing with others that are confirmed might do a lot of good.

No apologies needed.  It is just a game.

Linkzmax said:
noname2200 said:

Question for the mafia: was Republic killed because he was a replacement, so you guys thought he was more likely to be a power role?

I personally chose him to keep the pool of suspious players larger. If anything I thought it less likely that he'd have a power role after replacement. I did not think for a second he was the doctor. Possibly the cop, but didn't really consider it either.

So I was too, un-suspicious?  I'm OK with that.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theprof00 said:

^honorary scum award

no disagreement there :p

two questions do you have potals of day 1? and what did you think of my idea for your next pet theory?

Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Fun fact with only 11 players this game has more posts than Round 24.

Also, I wanna thank you all for bringing back the Day One silliness! All the random alien accusations were a lot of fun!

Well we did have a very long day 1.  I'm still curious what the potals were for that day. 

Good job modding Trucks I enjoyed the flavor.

Thanks!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:

^honorary scum award

two questions do you have potals of day 1? and what did you think of my idea for your next pet theory?

Nope, i didn't do potals this round. And I think you know a few too many alien movies too be safe. Better lynch you to be sure.

theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:

^honorary scum award

Nope, i didn't do potals this round. And I think you know a few too many alien movies too be safe. Better lynch you to be sure.

hey I if you think that is too many know I left out Alien Aliens Aliens 3 Alien resurrection Alien Vs Predator and Alien VS Predator 2 oh  and Killer Klowns from outer space :P

Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:

^honorary scum award

hey I if you think that is too many know I left out Alien Aliens Aliens 3 Alien resurrection Alien Vs Predator and Alien VS Predator 2 oh  and Killer Klowns from outer space :P

I see why Truck made me an alien...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:

^honorary scum award

I should've seen that coming

I want to propose that the sign up thread have, in addition to the regular rules, a "short version" as follows: 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!