By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Let's see if I can do these new vote totals right:

Current votes (6 needed to lynch):

[0, L-6] Linkzmax:  (theprof00), (Stefl1504)

[1, L-5] Stefl1504:  noname2200

[1, L-5] noname2200: theprof00

[1, L-5] theprof00: Stefl1504

Edit: [1, L-5] trashleg: Hephaestos

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Let's see if I can do these new vote totals right:

Current votes (6 needed to lynch):

[0, L-6] Linkzmax:  (theprof00), (Stefl1504)

[1, L-5] Stefl1504:  noname2200

[1, L-5] noname2200: theprof00

[1, L-5] theprof00: Stefl1504

Hephaestos voted for trashleg.  It's so much nicer pointing out others' mistakes than making my own!

Stupid search option!! I'll forgive Hephaestos for adding a space before the column because that's how you do it in French and it's hard to change the habit when you type in English.

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:

Let's try and secure a win this time, haha

Very first post, and I'm already conflicted. This seems to indicate you want to reverse the trend of mafia winning, implying you're a townie, but I'm a bit nit-picky because I don't see how townies can "secure" a win. I read it as implying that you're able to plan your moves, thus scum.

TruckOSaurus said:

Stupid search option!! I'll forgive Hephaestos for adding a space before the column because that's how you do it in French and it's hard to change the habit when you type in English.

Merci =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

wait? what? canadian aliens...?

also for a random vote:

Vote: Linkzmax

I've never been a fan of random votes, especially one that is on me. I feel like scum can hide behind "randomness" to push an agenda, like say revenge for me outing you last round. Then again if you're a townie you'd think there's a chance I'm scum and so it could still be pushing said agenda. But since you already switched your vote, I'll believe it was random for now.

theprof00 said:
noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:

wait? what? canadian aliens...?

Now we just have to hunt down the other 1503, minus the 23 that we did in earlier...

I remember two games ago, nord gave us the exact number of mafia. Seems you're doing the same.

vote: noname2200

I know you're just joking, but last round it turned out to be two townies that had the very similar conversation.

trashleg said:

on another note, i havent played mafia since the good ol' days of version 2.0. does 3.0 make it any less good?

As Heph said, sometimes you'll lose your posts.(By clicking outside of the reply box) If that happens, don't panic! Simply click any button(Quote or Reply) that will bring the box back up and then hit Ctrl-Z(UNDO) to restore the post, or at least most of it.

Linkzmax said:

I know you're just joking, but last round it turned out to be two townies that had the very similar conversation.

So are prof and I both townies, or is one of us scum, Linkz?

Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

For my part, I never trusted them and quickly found proof they were up to no good... By enhancing the video of their press conference I clearly spotted their representative crossing his fingers behind his back as he proclaimed their peaceful intentions.

With the help of this undeniable proof, I mounted a resistance group and we began our fight against these invaders. 

I believe trucks is leading us on  a trail with the insistance on this word proof... proof... prof00... prof00....

Both he stefl and noname have numbers in their names and joked about these... proff is the alien chief due to his low number (let's call him chief lizard) and the other two are his henchmens (let's call them BBQ1 and BBQ2). It's logical and it makes perfect sense with the events so far.

oh and I suggest that we lynch the representative today... she's an easy target as she was on tv... weren't you trashleg?!!!!?

maybe your onto something...

unvote

vote: theprof00

a confession so soon, nice!!

I can't tell if you guys are still joking, otherwise this could prove to be a real lead. Then again, would BBQ1(Or is Stefl 2?) out his own chief lizard?