supermario128  Baalz  Kantor  lynched D2  -----  -----  TOWN Motivator
 Wonktonodi  No Vote  murdered N1  -----  -----  -----  TOWN Vanilla
 Smeags  Baalz  murdered N1  -----  -----  -----  TOWN Vanilla
 theprof00  No Vote  murdered N1  -----  -----  -----  CARTEL Flavor Cop
 TruckOSaurus  modkilled  -----  -----  -----  -----  TOWN Tracker

Result  No Lynch  Mario  Danne      

Rules:

1. Daytime Vote:
Voting/Lynching will be based on a majority system.  Somebody needs to receive greater than 50% of the total votes in order to be lynched early. Day 1 will have a 120 hour deadline while all following days will last 96 hours at most.

If there is a tie at deadline, the first player who reached the tied amount of votes will be lynched OR if a tie exists between players that had more than the final amount, then the player who was last to be unvoted will be lynched. If No Lynch is amongst the tied, then no lynch will occur regardless of the timing of votes/unvotes.

If a placed vote is invalid it will not be counted as a vote at the end of the day.

Unbolded vote would not count. You must also UNVOTE in order to Vote again. You do not need to specify the player being unvoted though.

Example:
VOTE:
Vote:
VOTE
Vote

UNVOTE:
Unvote:
UNVOTE
Unvote

2. Do not talk in this thread during night. There will be no twilights, so consider any possible hammer as the end of day until I(Or a later co-mod) confirm or infirm otherwise. Likewise, if I'm not here at a Day's deadline, it is night even if I(Or a later co-mod) don't declare it.

Consider this everyone's warning. I will be lenient with posts near a hammer/deadline, but don't push it.

3.  Everything we talk about in your PM are sacred so don't post it in this thread. 

You can only paraphrase. It means you can't post the exact flavor I sent in your PM or the exact words we talk about. If you are unsure what is acceptable, simply PM me.

Roleclaiming and character claiming are not punishable. You can claim all you want.

All town roles have the standard win condition, "•You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated."

4. Don't edit your post. It's against the rules.

You can only edit your post by "Editing by way of post or EBWOP".  To put it simply you can only edit your post by posting another one.
The ONLY Exception is if you forget to close formatting. Please don't force us to see everything in bold :)

5. You can't post anything related in this Mafia Round outside this thread. Other thread, Wall post, other sites, IRL, etc.

If you have any question, you can ask me on my PM.

Finally a note: Factions, such as Mafia, Siblings, Masons, etc, CAN also talk during DAY phases in their designated quick topic. The quick topic is a safe and private thread so far as the URL for the quick topic is not shared outside private messages.

Around the Network

Character "spoilers" will be in this post after deaths occur. Meta at your own risk, but please don't ruin the story for anyone else.

TruckOSaurus was Jon Snow.
Wonktonodi was Balon Greyjoy.
Smeags was Stannis Baratheon.
theprof00 was Daenerys Targaryen.
supermario128 was Eddard Stark.
spurgeonryan was Sansa Stark.
happydolphin was Osha.
DanneSandin was Robb Stark.
Baalzamon was Bran Stark.
insomniac17 was Rakharo.
radishhead was Brienne of Tarth.
Final-Fan was Petyr Baelish.
Korppi was Robert Baratheon.
pezus was Sandor Clegane "The Hound".
Rol was Jorah Mormont.
Noctis_Nox was Joffrey Baratheon.
hatmoza was Tyrion Lannister.
mantlepieck was Cersei Lannister.
Stefl1504 was Tywin Lannister.
Kantor was Jamie Lannister.

All characters used can be found in http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season2/#!/guide/houses/

I just finished off my mug of beer as my squire entered my room with news, "My lord, the maester has received a message from a raven."

"Don't delay, bring it here. And re-fill my ale." I commanded, not wanting to be bothered by another trivial missive of rumors of sheep being attacked by lonely men in far off lands. The role of parchment was quickly in my hand and I drank from my newly filled mug as I unfurled the parchment.

"Har Har Har! Well this is actually interesting. It seems rumors of white walkers in the north has caused the Small Council to hold a tournament to find the strongest of the land to be named the People's Defender. What a load of bull****" I gulped down more brew before continuing, "However, the games should be fun to watch. We shall depart for King's Landing at once!

Meanwhile, in King's Landing the people have already begun to gather for the event. Some wanting to partake to gain the title and the fame and fortune that would surely come with it. Others were there to view the battles or for political reasons HAD to be there. And yet a select few secretly plotted for their own personal gains.

Day 1 Start

Vote: Stefl

Sorry, but the random generator I used to decide who to vote for didn't like you.

Silly me, had a backslash instead of the "/"

Around the Network

I love the flavor opening...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
Spryan checking in, but have not checked pm yet. I will after I see Snow white and the huntsman.

didn't read your PM?... really. And why would do that, let alone feel the need to share that with us when you could have easily found the time to peek at your PM in the same amount of time it would have taken you to make this post? Surely you're curios, no?

Enjoy the movie because when you com back I would like some answers. I don't like it when people openly admit to not reading their PMs because, from my experience, it's usually a lie, and they are usually scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Also, town, if your role is important, please refrain from claiming. We don't need crucial roles being blocked or manipulated by scum. We don't know what the set-up is like yet, but If scum have toys, let's make their control over the town's actions as minimal as possible.

spurgeonryan said:
Yes please keep baiting me in this thread and around the forum so you can be the first person I ever report hatmoza. I just checked in, that is all. Get over yourself.

reported.

Checking in

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.