By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

spurgeonryan said:
Yes please keep baiting me in this thread and around the forum so you can be the first person I ever report hatmoza. I just checked in, that is all. Get over yourself.

I won't deny that I would love to see you banned. In fact I blatantly make that clear to everyone, but whatever paranoia you have of me trying to 'get you', put it aside in the game of mafia. Do not go the route of MUGEN and stick to the game.

That said, your 'not reading the PM' post and defensiveness are already making you suspicious. Tough, I do not want to get too far ahead of myself. The game has only started.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Prof and insomniac are obviscum. Spurge has kindle so probable cant read is pm yet. Non pm reading is a non tell. While rol is probably town and hat is seeming town but we wont know until we see how he goes crazy.

So spurge has a kindle and can't read his pm. How did he read it then?

spurgeonryan said:
Because I did not goto see the movie after all because my family is a bunch of lames. Easier than you thought theprof? No scientific thought needed there !

You don't want to see that shit anyway. That girl is anything but the fairest in the land.

Tagged.

Happy I didn't join as I know nothing of the matter on Game of Thrones.

Around the Network

I'm going to drop a huge hint about my character name: it's spelled funny. That should narrow it right down.

Seriously, though, I think it;s time to shake things up.

Vote No Lynch

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

HoS: Hatz
You start things off with an ellipsis in your opening post, which is often very telling. Then you go after Spurge right away which makes me think you are a little too eager.

HoS: Spurge
Honestly, I'm not sure of anyone who would go to the thread unless they read their PM first. Obviously there are instances where someone won't read their PM until night one, but that is obviously not the case because you wouldn't have told us otherwise.

Vote: Prof
Like Rol said, he is a hindrance to the town. Just look at last game for all the proof you need. Plus, he thinks he can never be lynched in this game. We need to show him he can be. Also because he is bound to be mafia at some point and I think he is this game.

----------

Before we go any further I would like everyone to say one simple phrase, and I'll start things off.

I am pro town.

Now everyone else do the same.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Got my PM.

VOTE: Stefl

HoS: Wonks

No particualar reason. A grudge from last round. 

Alright, checking in.

FoS : Supermario     

For voting theprof. I hope he was joking though. If prof is a townie then he could have some abilities which will help us. So no revenge-voting please.

"If there is a tie at deadline, the first player who reached the tied amount of votes will be lynched OR if a tie exists between players that had more than the final amount, then the player who was last to be unvoted will be lynched."

I don't understand the italicized. What is this supposed to mean?