MAFIA ROUND 21
Murdered, Reborn,, Re-deaded, Lynched, Overwhelmed , Absorbed, Transmogrified, Spited
|Player||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6||Character||Role|
|Zarx|| No lynch
|kamal|| No Lynch
|vetteman|| No Lynch
|Home/vette|| No Lynch
- Do not talk about the game outside of the game thread unless your role allows it (i.e. Mafia).
- Do not post your role PM. You may paraphrase it, but do not quote it.
- Do not talk (post) after night falls.
- Do not talk after you've been killed, lynched, or otherwise discombobulated.
- Don't take the game too seriously, remember it's all just for fun.
- Days will last 72 hours and I will allow time extensions. To extend the time type "vote time exension"
- Night will last at most 48 hours. If you do not PM me with your night action, I will randomly decide it for you.
- Every day, seven players will be marked as dragonball holders. During the daytime (not nighttime), send me a pm with your guess. If you guess correctly, you will receive a Dragonball. When you get seven your wish will occur.
- If you guess a character who has a dragonball of their own, you will get their dragonballs as well. This means that even if you have 6 dragonballs, you may end up losing them all at once!
- Mafia members get dragonballs a different way. They can only gather them by hunting for them. They cannot take them from other players. However, they will take the dragonballs of anyone they kill.
- Powering up: Most players have a power-up ability. To power-up, you must forgo your regular night action. Power-ups are listed in your PM in the form "Powerup: (Duration required); (ability).
- You do not need to power-up consecutively. If your powerup takes 3 nights, you can power the first night, perform your action the second night, powerup third and fourth nights. Your new action will be ready the following night or day depending on what it says in the description
- Once you have received 7 dragonballs, your wish is granted.
- There are two types of wishes, automatic and manual. Auto wishes occur as soon as you receive the 7th ball. Manual wishes are such because you an choose when to use them.
- Once your wish is granted, you can no longer wish, but you may still hunt for dragonballs.
- As soon as your wish is granted, all dragonballs you are holding will go to townies randomly. This means that if somehow you accrued 9 dragonballs, 9 will be redistributed.