noname2200 NV SuperAdrianK SuperAdrianK          Sailor Jupiter mafia 
Homer_Simpson No Lynch NV noname2200         Nephrite tracker
Kantor No Lynch Kamal noname2200         Queen Beryl cop 
GodofWar_3ever No Lynch             Jadeite doctor
gurglesletch No Lynch             Youma townie
theRepublic NV             Youma townie 
c03n3nj0 NV Kamal NV          Youma townie
Linkzmax No Lynch Kamal           Youma townie 

Queen Beryl reflected on what she had done. 

Anticipating that the hated sailor senshi would find some stupid power of love or something to defeat her, she had sent everyone, friend and foe alike, to a place where the rules were ... different.  Perhaps too different.  It was bad enough that no one could tell who was who anymore.  More galling still was the fact that if anyone wanted to get any killing done, it had to be done -- ugh -- democratically. 

START DAY ONE! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

present!

Let's get started

-

Questions about the game can be asked in the thread.  Questions about your role ... might be better to ask by PM

Votes must be put on a separate line and bolded, preferably separated by spaces thusly: 

Vote mafia

Colons are acceptable but not mandatory. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Vote: Khuutra

For having a suspiciously critical avatar.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Can we cut to the chase and just lynch someone first day? 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Can we cut to the chase and just lynch someone first day? 

Vote:Hatmoza

-

Why is there Sailor Moon flavour text in a vanilla game? 

Present.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Why are you in such a hurry Hatmoza, did finally get a mafia role

-

Kantor said:
Why is there Sailor Moon flavour text in a vanilla game? 
Present.

It is vanilla only insofar as it doesn't have all the crazy roles I posted in the sign up thread.