By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Mafia Round 22 Game Thread

I see now. I just figured if I were the doctor I'd protect myself until sure about someone else being a power role. Not that it made a difference this game, but it was certainly a dismal start.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

I see now. I just figured if I were the doctor I'd protect myself until sure about someone else being a power role. Not that it made a difference this game, but it was certainly a dismal start.

If you are the doctor you can't protect yourself 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
Linkzmax said:

Some games allow it, some don't.  Some compromise like "you can only do it once" or "you can't do it on consecutive nights" or whatever.  I hadn't really planned it out, but I probably would have let him. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
dsister said:
Linkzmax said:

Some games allow it, some don't.  Some compromise like "you can only do it once" or "you can't do it on consecutive nights" or whatever.  I hadn't really planned it out, but I probably would have let him. 

Aaargh !!! 

I had a stinking feeling that I was gonna die on night one...the idea of protecting myself did come into my head, but I didn't bother asking you cause I thought it'd probably not be allowed :/

Final-Fan said:
dsister said:
Linkzmax said:

the round I was doctor I planned my whole strat on being targeted.... :-x, I didn't get targeted, but that's better too cause I didn't know my reflect spell was only 50% effective :p

My point is that denying the doctor the ability to protect himself if you didn't tell him in the PM might be a big surprise for him if he put himself forward knowing he could protect himself. Failed targets of the first day's night don't usually pop back to mind after day 2 where intersting discution starts, so it can also be a way for the doc to dodge bullets early and do his job with more info.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:
Homer_Simpson said:

I want to do a Simpsons themed game at some point if people are up for it

It was maggie the whole time!

will the mafia be bart, burns, the school or... the mafia?

I was thinking something like this:

15 Townies

Homer Simpson (vanilla townie)
Marge Simpson (vanilla townie)
Granpa Simpson (vanilla townie)
Moe (vanilla townie)
Millhouse (vanilla townie)
Ralph Wiggum (vanilla townie)
Patty (vanilla townie)
Selma (vanilla townie)
Barney Gumble (vanilla townie)
Apu (nurse)
Mayor Quimby (deputy)
Cheif Wiggum (cop)
Santas Little Helper (tracker)
Dr Hibbert (doctor)
Maggie Simpson (vigilante)

4 mafia

Bart Simpson (standard mafia)
Mr Burns (mafia godfather)
Snake (mafia cop)
Dr Riviera (mafia doctor)

1 serial killer

Sideshow Bob (serial killer)

Homer_Simpson said:
Hephaestos said:
theprof00 said:
Homer_Simpson said:

I want to do a Simpsons themed game at some point if people are up for it

It was maggie the whole time!

will the mafia be bart, burns, the school or... the mafia?

I was thinking something like this:

15 Townies

Homer Simpson (vanilla townie)
Marge Simpson (vanilla townie)
Granpa Simpson (vanilla townie)
Moe (vanilla townie)
Millhouse (vanilla townie)
Ralph Wiggum (vanilla townie)
Patty (vanilla townie)
Selma (vanilla townie)
Barney Gumble (vanilla townie)
Apu (nurse)
Mayor Quimby (deputy)
Cheif Wiggum (cop)
Santas Little Helper (tracker)
Dr Hibbert (doctor)
Maggie Simpson (vigilante)

4 mafia

Bart Simpson (standard mafia)
Mr Burns (mafia godfather)
Snake (mafia cop)
Dr Riviera (mafia doctor)

1 serial killer

Sideshow Bob (serial killer)

hrm, giving the mafia cop and doctor roles would've made them a bit over-powered. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Round 22

May it Never Happen Again.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~