By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Mafia Round 22 Game Thread

Final-Fan said:
Khuutra said:
Mafia had their own forum? I kind of want to see it.

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/CLn62aBGfZc8

Remember to start at the last page, it's newest first. 

Hey! Jury deliberations and mafia conversations are a near-sacred thing which should never leave the jury room/mafia quicktopic.  It's in the Constitution!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Final-Fan said:
Khuutra said:
Mafia had their own forum? I kind of want to see it.

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/CLn62aBGfZc8
Remember to start at the last page, it's newest first. 

Hey! Jury deliberations and mafia conversations are a near-sacred thing which should never leave the jury room/mafia quicktopic.  It's in the Constitution!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wow, that is quite the comprehensive collection.  http://thelifestream.net/forums/misc.php?do=showsmilies

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

:moar:

grrr! Didn't work! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Khuutra said:

"Also, I want to keep Khuutra alive until the very end of the game. Just so he doesn't have a hissy fit and stop playing the game."

Stay classy, dtewi.

I also now take complete and total credit for murdering all of you (sans hatmoza).

I'd like to know now:

Not having any idea who I was, why was I the last person you wanted to strangle, other than Homer_S?

(I was, of course, more powerful than Homer_S, but still).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Should I have ended it with "and stuff"?

c03n3nj0 said:

grrr! Didn't work! 

that's a different forum.

We don't have anything cool like that, but we need the :yay: so hard

theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

grrr! Didn't work! 

that's a different forum.

We don't have anything cool like that, but we need the :yay: so hard

F-F put the cookie monster one, so I figured he used their shortcut or it. :-/ 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Kantor said:
Khuutra said:

"Also, I want to keep Khuutra alive until the very end of the game. Just so he doesn't have a hissy fit and stop playing the game."

Stay classy, dtewi.

I also now take complete and total credit for murdering all of you (sans hatmoza).

I'd like to know now:

Not having any idea who I was, why was I the last person you wanted to strangle, other than Homer_S?

Honestly and truly?

Calculated risk and an inherent, vicious distrust of almost everyone. Claiming a power role was incredibly dangerous. I knew you had to be the cop, had to be, or else there wasn't one. Total distrust of you meant thinking there wasn't a cop.

Khuutra said:
Kantor said:
Khuutra said:

Stay classy, dtewi.

I'd like to know now:

Honestly and truly?

Calculated risk and an inherent, vicious distrust of almost everyone. Claiming a power role was incredibly dangerous. I knew you had to be the cop, had to be, or else there wasn't one. Total distrust of you meant thinking there wasn't a cop.

Then why, in your initial post on the subject of strangling people (noname, dtewi and myself), did you include the only person who could possibly be the cop?

You corrected it very soon afterwards, but what were you thinking initially?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective