By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Mafia Round 22 Game Thread

hatmoza said:

Can we cut to the chase and just lynch someone first day? 

I would prefer not to. Unless you would like to volunteer; I would object somewhat less strenuously.

Around the Network

@dtewi No I'm not joking. Take nen, he simply asked for a suggestion. The vibe I get from him is that of a pro town.

MG however, jumped on the first, obvious opportunity to throw suspicion onto me.

Hatmoza's 1st day behavioral theoriez:

Players new to the game but have a couple of games under their belt tend to try to be productive (false productivity) as fellow town members when the are scum. Usually by pointing out the obvious as to not throw suspicion onto themselves.

prof game the "Fading Star" award last game. I'll show him a fucking fading star!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Present!

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:

@dtewi No I'm not joking. Take nen, he simply asked for a suggestion. The vibe I get from him is that of a pro town.

MG however, jumped on the first, obvious opportunity to throw suspicion onto me.

Hatmoza's 1st day behavioral theoriez:

Players new to the game but have a couple of games under their belt tend to try to be productive (false productivity) as fellow town members when the are scum. Usually by pointing out the obvious as to not throw suspicion onto themselves.

prof game the "Fading Star" award last game. I'll show him a fucking fading star!

Better a fading star than paranoid.

It looked to me like MG was just joking. And you're grasping at straws.

FoS: hatmoza (not joking)

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I'm going to start trying to lynch people who meta-theorize too much. Advanced warning right here.

Around the Network
Homer_Simpson said:

we should only lynch someone on day one if we have good reason(s) to do so imo

frankly people who are overly keen to lynch without good reason, are very suspect and probably up to no good.

My thoughts as well. I'm new at this, but reading a few mafia threads it seems day one is pretty much random voting and finger pointing. Given the odds a lynching now would more likely than not flip a townie. I'll be holding my vote until there's some evidence, or at least a gut feeling.

Khuutra said:

I'm going to start trying to lynch people who meta-theorize too much. Advanced warning right here.

And why is that?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Grrr at the Quick Reply box loading correctly every other time.

So I'll be true to my word and throw this First Day chatting topic: Do you believe that townies should ALWAYS tell the truth? Or do you believe certain circumstances excuse a townie lie?

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:
Khuutra said:

And why is that?

In the first place, it is twenty minutes into the first day, and I'd rathe be dead than play through a game where that's going to be the tone the entire time.

In the second place, it's not fun to meta-theorize too much. Just theorize the regular way.

*Tracking*

Sig thanks to Saber! :D