mantle
no vote
no vote

19 Kantor was replaced by tabaha

Result: DL mario/zero
radish
yoshiya
linkz

The one night draws near... the night, in which the gate of worlds will open, and the beings that live in the Realm of Darkness are free to roam. Some days before the big event, a shimmer of light disturbs the eternal night that lies upon the realm of darkness. The Gate Keeper, tempted to investigate by the unseen phenomenon. His essence starts to dissipate as he draws closer to the light. As his hand nearly could reach the light, his whole presence has vanished. The light then starts to move deeper into the realm, with the goal to eliminate its entire structure. Soon the now unguarded gate of worlds opens from the other side, to allow entrance to a small group of heroes, venturing inside the realm carried by their hope, to avert the forthcoming night. Slowly, their minds will be teinted by the darkness surrounding them, and only fate knows, if they will be able to complete their mission. On the other end of the realm the evil overlords plan to subdue everything inside the darkness, in order to use the upcoming event to invade all other realms and gain absolute dominion.

Rules:
1. Since the night in the Realm of Darkness is eternal, nighttalk is allowed, voting during the night will be ignored by me. The night will be marked as midnight, in which the role PMs can be send in. Day will be marked as night. (Yes, this is only to spark confusion and suit the flavour a little.)
2. For a time-limit at least 33% of the players will have to vote for it. The limit will be set @ 24h from the time the last vote was cast, this needs no extra confirmation by me.
3. The day will end if one person has accumulated more than 50% of the votes. If the day ends in a draw, there will be a double lynch, a double lynch may not end the game (means that double lynches are not allowed @ MYLO/LYLO)
4. The following voting-formatings will be accepted:

VOTE: Player
Vote: Player
VOTE Player
Vote Player

Bolding the text is not a requirement, but prefered, also unvoting is not necessary. Be informed that votes that are not in a seperate line will not be counted.
5. Do not post until I started the the game with a "NIGHT 1 START"
6. No PM quotation.
7. If not mentioned otherwise, VGC standard rules apply.
8. If you have questions, ask via PM

The game contains 3 types of characters:

Human
Shadowspawn
Godlike

All PMs should be sent.

Around the Network

lets assume we have the following situation at the end of a time limit for a night:(10 players alive)

L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Player Y
Qwertz
Uiop
Paul

Player X
Asdfgh
Jklö
Z

Player Z Yxcvbn Y X      
Paul Nomnomnom          

this would be a three way tie (this will also apply when no double lynch is allowed due to mylo/lylo or when a tie with no lynch is existant), this would cause a double lynch. To find out which players will be lynched, there will be a made seperate votals, including only the people that are tied. The votes of the people who are contained on this new list will be discarded. The reduced votals would look like this:

Vote 1
Vote 2
Vote 3
Player Y
Qwertz
Uiop
Paul
Player X
Asdfgh
Jklö

Player Z
Yxcvbn

This means Player Y and Player X will get lynched. In case there is still a tie, I will use the numbers in the OP to decide on a lynch. The numbers will be set modulo 9, so there will be numbers from 0 to 8. Every number will beat the four number above it, and lose against the 4 numbers below it:

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-0

so 5 would beat 6, 7, 8, 0 and lose against 1, 2, 3, 4 - 6 would win against 7, 8, 0, 1 and lose against 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on.

In case there is again a tie (eg. Player No. 27 and 36 (both mod 9 = 0) the one with the bigger player number will be lynched (player 36). You got a horrible player number? Tough luck, go complain to someone who cares, or just don't get lynched, because basically, you should be, but multi-lynchs beyond 2 are just bat shit crazy.

In case of player vs. no lynch a tie in the reduced votals will cause a no lynch.

reserved for first post.

Edit: Mod posts arn't counted so i'm indeed first.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

No pm game? Interesting

tagging

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

prof, I am still on it :D need to finish up the last 4 before sending all of them in a huge batch

Ok so day will be called night and night will be called what?

theprof00 said:
Ok so day will be called night and night will be called what?

.....Day ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

lol, night will be transition phase, you can keep on talking during it, but I won't count any votes made until night starts again.

Night 1 START!

This whole day-night thing is going to be very confusing.

Anyway, I've received my PM and I am ready to start.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective