By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

I'm town finally!!!!
......ok this feels weird...
I wanna go back being scum :(

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

So it's "night", but as far as the game goes, it's day, but we can't vote? Or...

Ah, the confusion is too much for me at this time of night (both in and out of game!)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Stefl1504 said:
lol, night will be transition phase, you can keep on talking during it, but I won't count any votes made until night starts again.

Night 1 START!

Call the game night "midnight" to make things more easy when disscusing previous night results (while staying true to the theme)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Yeah, midnight sounds good

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
lol, night will be transition phase, you can keep on talking during it, but I won't count any votes made until night starts again.

Night 1 START!

Got my PM and here i am . Stefl can you explain what you mean by this post a bit please?.

Instead of:

Day>Night>Day

it will be:

Night>Transition>Night

transition will be the time when I am waiting on the PMs with the actions in them, at the end of transition I will post the results of the actions.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Stefl1504 said:

Night 1 START!

Call the game night "midnight" to make things more easy when disscusing previous night results (while staying true to the theme)

Oh, yeah, nice idea :D thanks

So this round will be about celebrity prank calling?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Night 1 START!

Got my PM and here i am . Stefl can you explain what you mean by this post a bit please?.

Instead of:

Day>Night>Day

it will be:

Night>Transition>Night

transition will be the time when I am waiting on the PMs with the actions in them, at the end of transition I will post the results of the actions.

But we cant vote to lynch anyone atm? or can we?

You can :D

TruckOSaurus reporting in!

@Kantor: I found the same link earlier today when researching the theme. I was very confused!

Signature goes here!

Yeah zero its like a normal day we just call it night become we live in a world of darkness.

Vote: prof

See you can vote just like....its simple. Now vote prof just like this.

lets all vote prof to make others understand how things work here.