By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Lol checking in.
i see we already have a starcraft and a game of thrones quote lovely!
Oh and thanks nen, you wpuldn't happen to be mafia this time would you? No need to answer, you know i'll figure you out by day 1 like i do every game.

Around the Network

And no pezus, i am not mafia. Go about your business. There is at least one person here who understands your strengths and weaknesses.
Now ho find mafia.

Yep still building that website, but the hard parts are over.

So you have a hoe that can find mafia, prof?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Are we really doing the whole "let see if someone fails to realize Pezus is not in the game" thing again?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Are we really doing the whole "let see if someone fails to realize Pezus is not in the game" thing again?

Party pooper!

theprof00 said:
 Oh and thanks nen, you wpuldn't happen to be mafia this time would you? No need to answer, you know i'll figure you out by day 1 like i do every game.

Don't get mad because of the vote...it's a joke vote.i dont mean anything by it.

So i played you like a violin in my last game...shit happens lets move on and enjoy his round with out any grudges from past rounds :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

TruckOSaurus said:

Prof didn't.....but i'm sure he won't admit it tho.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NoCtiS_NoX said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Party pooper!

Don't worry, we still have plenty of other Day One traditions we can explore if we really want to like the age old debates about the merits of lynching someone on Day One or the question "Is lynching lurkers really a good policy?"

Signature goes here!

No one fell for the stupid Pezus joke. repeated gags are silly.

I want to start totally different. How many players here think Trucks avatar kills boners?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson