By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you or would you buy a console for one exclusive? (poll)

I bought/would buy a system for one exclusive...

Yes. 25 55.56%

No. 20 44.44%

Total:45

I bought a gamecube for reseident evil 4. Returned them both when i was done  in about 2 or 3 days. lol. It was a big franchise who ripped people off, so i didn't feel the shame of returning and claiming it was faulty. I should have kept the gamecube though, missed out on some classic games. Though i was a playstation guy back then.

Bought a wii u for zelda both. Got a switch when totk released.  I'm glad i got the switch, got to experience metroid for the first time. And pikmin.

Around the Network
KratosLives said:

I bought a gamecube for reseident evil 4. Returned them both when i was done  in about 2 or 3 days. lol. It was a big franchise who ripped people off, so i didn't feel the shame of returning and claiming it was faulty. I should have kept the gamecube though, missed out on some classic games. Though i was a playstation guy back then.

Bought a wii u for zelda both. Got a switch when totk released.  I'm glad i got the switch, got to experience metroid for the first time. And pikmin.

If you dig through the rubble there is some great stuff on Switch. I"? Going to assume you haven't played many Nintendo games based off of your post. If not try Fire Emblem three houses, if the aesthetics and Tactical gameplay is no bother for you it's absolutely phenomenal. Astral Chain is another great one.