By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread - The 14th Annual Greatest Games Event

This is my whole list, it's almost the same as the one from the previous year, the only change I did was swapping the positions of two games.

Honorable mentions:

#55 - Dark Cloud 2 (PS2)
#54 - Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS2)
#53 - Bravely Second: End Layer (3DS)
#52 - Tales of Symphonia (GC)
#51 - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (NS)

Top 50:

Rank Game Platform(s) Developer
50 Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury NS Nintendo EPD
49 Tales of Graces f PS3 Namco Tales Studio
48 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars WII Squaresoft
47 Paper Mario WII Intelligent Systems
46 ICO PS2 Team Ico/Japan Studio
45 Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening PS2 Capcom
44 Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings and The Conquerors Expansion PC Ensemble Studios
43 Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Square-Enix
42 The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past WII Nintendo EAD
41 Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep PSP Square-Enix
40 The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX GBC Nintendo EAD
39 Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions PSP TOSE/Square-Enix
38 Super Mario 64 WII Nintendo EAD
37 Ōkami WII Clover Studios/Ready At Dawn (Wii port)
36 Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time PS3 Insomniac Games
35 Final Fantasy X PS2 Squaresoft
34 Pokémon HeartGold DS Game Freak
33 Super Mario Galaxy WII Nintendo EAD
32 Final Fantasy VII PS3 Squaresoft
31 Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch PS3 Level-5
30 Suikoden II PS3 Konami
29 Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana PS4 Nihon Falcom
28 Super Mario Galaxy 2 WII Nintendo EAD
27 Pokémon Platinum DS Game Freak
26 Kingdom Hearts PS2 Squaresoft
25 The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS Nintendo EAD
24 Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door GC Intelligent Systems
23 The World Ends With You DS Jupiter/Square-Enix
22 Metroid Prime GC Retro Studios
21 Final Fantasy IX PS3 Squaresoft
20 Final Fantasy XII PS2 Square-Enix
19 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker GC Nintendo EAD
18 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess WII Nintendo EAD
17 Kid Icarus: Uprising 3DS Project Sora
16 Super Mario Odyssey NS Nintendo EPD
15 The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword WII Nintendo EAD
14 Final Fantasy VI WII Squaresoft
13 Kingdom Hearts II/Final Mix PS2/PS4 Square-Enix
12 Tales of Vesperia PS4 Namco Tales Studio
11 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask WII Nintendo EAD
10 Shadow of the Colossus PS2 Team Ico/Japan Studio
9 Tales of the Abyss PS2 Namco Tales Studio
8 Hades NS Supergiant Games
7 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time WII Nintendo EAD
6 Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age NS Square-Enix/Armor Project
5 Chrono Trigger WII Squaresoft
4 NieR: Automata PS4 Platinum Games
3 Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King PS2 Level-5/Armor Project
2 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild NS Nintendo EPD
1 Xenoblade Chronicles WII Monolith Soft.

Happy new year to everyone.

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 02 January 2024

Around the Network

Missed the last few days but I will go back and read through the little blurbs some of you do.

Looking forward to seeing the results! Especially interested to see where TotK ends up, even though I'm not a fan of the series xD

Elden Ring

9.8/10

Elden Ring is probably the most rewarding game I've ever played. 

There are a staggering number of locations in this game. 40 hours in this game I was wondering when the map would stop expanding. It feels big not because of the size of the map. But because of what's in it. 

The world feels so imaginative and dreamlike. And the environments get more interesting the further you go in. You have massive towering castles, a magical school, A volcanic mountain with a strange mansion at the center, A desolate rotting landscape filled with dead. A ghostly village atop a snowy field. And a giant golden tree that can be seen from almost everywhere across the map.

There are 146 unique enemies you'll encounter in this game. And at least 123 unique bosses. That is a crazy amount of variety. And the combat is kept interesting by the staggering amount of abilities, spells, summons, and weapons you will find in your journey in the lands between.

The boss fights are some of the most thrilling I’ve experienced in any game. And this game has some of the coolest designs of any game I’ve played. A four winged dragon that wields a bolt of lightning. An armored beast that shoots energy blasts out of his sword. An alien life-form with a body I can't even describe. and many more.

The open world exploration is made so great by the variety of rewards and the challenges you face, and also the strange and unique npc's you'll meet along the way many of which have interesting backstories and quests. The game has many cool dungeons to explore the most interesting being the legacy dungeons which are reminiscent of the more linear styled dungeons from Dark Souls. Because the game is open world you can leave a tough boss fight that is overwhelming you, come back and steamroll the boss or at least give yourself a little better fighting chance. This makes the game accessible to newcomers to Souls-likes without taking away the challenge.

Elden Ring is my favorite of the Souls games and has become my second favorite game ever. And I’m looking forward to seeing the next big game from From-software.

Eric2048 said:

Elden Ring

9.8/10

It is worth noting that I think your number for bosses is off. I counted like 177-178 bosses in the game but only like 75 unique bosses. I don't consider that a bad thing like some people do, but I don't know where you get the 123 unique bosses number. 

And yeah, something truly special about Elden Ring if you ask me. My first souls game was Bloodborne, then I went to Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2. My first run through Dark Souls 1 was 50/50 (Half of it I LOVED, half of it I HATED), and my hatred for Dark Souls II is fairly well known now. when 3 came out I fell in love from the start, with Bloodborne and Dark Souls III becoming faves of mine. 1 grew on me, then Sekiro happened and I loved that. then Demon's Souls Remake came out and I loved that, warts and all. Elden Ring came out and I loved that. At this point I just accept that Miyazaki in particular seems to have a direct link to my personal tastes and I'll buy anything that has his involvement. He's not let me down once and I genuinely think he's getting better every time, with Elden Ring really feeling like a culmination of everything we loved about the prior games mashed up into one. 

I still personally like Bloodborne better but only by a small margin. That might change with the inevitable release of the DLC.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

20. Super Mario Galaxy 2
When it comes to pure level design, Galaxy 2 outstrips Galaxy 1. The worlds are more cleverly designed, the new Spin Drill and Rock power-ups are great and adding Yoshi unlocks a host of other gameplay options. I love both games, but this one falls a bit lower on my list because of things outside of just the levels. Spaceship Mario, although neat, is not the Comet Observatory and Lubba is no Rosalina. The music is good, but borrows heavily from Galaxy 1. The overworld map just was not as satisfying a way to choose levels. Still, the gameplay is fantastic and more than deserving its #20 spot.

19. Rayman Legends
This is one of my favorite 2D platformers. The action is fast and frantic with strange and creative twists thrown into each of the levels. But what really sells it is the music levels. Running, jumping, punching and grinding in time to the beat as enormous set pieces flash past you just brings a smile to my face every time I played them. Whether it was goblins gargling out 'Black Betty' as a caste explodes around you or 'Eye of the Tiger' played on Spanish guitar as you dash through the Land of the Dead. If every level had been like these, this game would be in my top ten,

18. Elite Beat Agents
This game made the best use of a touch screen in any game I've every played. Rhythm games are nothing new, but the gameplay loop of tapping the screen, dragging held notes and spinning the wheel was and still is addicting. The framing device itself was a lot of fun too, and fully embraced how ridiculous its premise was. The song selection could have been better, but I can't complain too much since it introduced me to 'September' and 'Canned Heat'.

17. Super Smash Bros Melee
The first Smash Bros game on N64 had been a favorite of mine for years when this gem came out. It was easily the game I played most often with my friends. Then Melee took everything I loved about the original and improved it. Controls were tighter, fights were quicker, the roster was bigger, you got two single player modes and a host of special missions to play through. The opening cut scene alone was one of the coolest things my young mind had ever seen and I watched it almost every time I booted up the game no matter how many times I'd seen it before.

16. Donkey Kong Country Returns
Although not having King K Rool was a bit sad, this game showed that Retro absolutely had matched and exceeded Rare at their own game. The game was gorgeous for a Wii game and packed with fun and challenging levels. Many people did not enjoy the waggle tech, but it was minimal enough that it never bothered me. I 100%'ed this game which was a real challenge given how insane the final secret level was, but after beating it I was mostly just sorry there wasn't more to play.

15. Tears of the Kingdom
You can't help but compare this game to its immediate predecessor. And while I think BotW was better, there was still a lot to recommend TotK. Ultrahand and Ascend are two abilities that you could an entire game around all by themselves and the ability to build whatever insane thing your heart desires is an absolute selling point. What I liked most of all was the sheer verticality of the game, going from floating islands all the way into the depths of the underworld and back. I am happy that I stumbled upon Autobuild fairly late into my playthrough as once I had that the temptation to cheese my way through various obstacles was ever present. But still, I spent hours beating shrines, collecting and upgrading clothing, completing quests and just enjoying all that this Hyrule had to offer. And the updated Ganondorf was an absolute beast, a great return for a classic villain even if he spent little time on screen.

Around the Network

Hope you all had a good new year. Like last year I have one last batch of write-ups in me as I recount some of the highlight of my gaming year that didn't make the list. Since quite a few of the great games I played in the last year ended up making the list I only have 4 other highlights to mention, but they're really great ones though, so that probably makes up for it.

Playtime

Write-up

(Box) Art

26 hours

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy

I’ll admit the high praise of a certain racoon is a large part of what got me interested in this game (though I’m also a big fan of the first film which I consider the best in the MCU) and I’m very glad it did. Though it took a minute to adapt to the game’s variant of this qunitet, I pretty much ended up liking them as much here as on the big screen give or take. The writing, particularly the interactions and bickering between our lovable team of misfits, is really great, both funny and at other times hard-hitting. Eidos Montreal did not hold back as we really get to see them spilling their hearts over the course of this relatively short game. Then here’s the gameplay which is… surprisingly good? It has some issues like lacking enemy variety and overly spammable “guardian powers” but I still think there’s something inherently fun in being able to shooting enemies in constant motion, powersliding around like a rockstar and stringing said guardian powers together for combos. Besides; any game that lets you mow down enemies to “Never Gonna Give You Up” is a-okay in my book. In the end the game couldn’t quite make my list of favorites this year, but it was up for consideration so it has certainly left an impact on me and I would definitely like to replay it someday, which is something I hadn’t expected going in.

67 hours

Disco Elysium: The Final Cut

Despite being a very different genre Disco Elysium surprisingly has a few things in common with Guardians of the Galaxy. Here too we have another game were the writing shines the brightest and ranges from hilarious to emotional. Disco Elysium is a massive game in terms of content, if you’re anything like me don’t get fooled by the Howlongtobeat page, I used 50 % longer than an alleged completionist run and even I didn’t do quite everything, and that overflowing amount of content is both a strength and a weakness, because while I wouldn’t say the writing ever got weak as such, with the sheer amount of world-building and little side-conversations and the variety of wild directions the game takes, it can’t all be equally compelling. But on the other hand, part of me did want to put Disco Elysium a spot on my list because of how utterly legendary some of the moments along the way were, not many games that let a deadbeat cop become the god of dance. Either way Disco Elysium is an amazing game and perhaps the most ambitious one I’ve played all year.

35 hours

The Talos Principle II

As much as I enjoyed The Talos Principle the first time I played it, I only think I really came to appreciate just how special it was with time. Just in time for the sequel that is. Puzzle games that are both challenging, engrossing and tell good stories are very rare, but 9 years after the original Croteam managed to deliver another one with smoother gameplay thanks to an important QoL change and a plethora of super creative new mechanics. Its story is also more ambitious bringing it a cast of characters with opposing ideologies and making you choose sides. But with that being said I perhaps surprisingly still prefer the original by just little bit due to its more mysterious tone and focused narrative. Still one of the year’s best games though and I’m crossing my fingers for a DLC with a new story and harder puzzles like the first one got because while there were a few head-scratchers in here, I could go for a few more.

25 hours (in progress)

Hogwarts Legacy

My playthrough of Hogwarts Legacy is a work in progress so obviously I can’t give my final verdict on it yet, but what I can say is that I didn’t realize how much I wanted this game till I sat down and actually played it. I’m fairly into fantasy books and while Harry Potter isn’t my absolute favorite series it’s pretty high up there and, as I see now, an amazing universe to set a game in. And there is legitimate love for the IP on show here with tons of little references (like an Aracnophobia Mode referencing Ron’s Riddikulus) and many details from the books that even the film adaptations left out. The game does have some issues and a few questionable decisions on display, but none of them have bothered me too much because the feel of the game and getting to explore and attend Hogwarts is quite simply, well, magical.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

UnderwaterFunktown said:

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy

I’ll admit the high praise of a certain racoon is a large part of what got me interested in this game

Right, I mentioned I'd do a recap of my full list, so here goes. 

4 new games made it into my top 50 this year: Final Fantasy XVI, Control, Monster Hunter World, and Horizon Forbidden West.

This meant that the following games fell off: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Kingdom Hearts II, Ni No Kuni, and Grandia

Otherwise there was relatively little movement on my list, with one exception. The biggest jump up was just two spots, by Uncharted 2, and most other changes were also within five spots from last year's list, but the biggest drop was quite drastic. Dark Souls II fell by a total of 15 spots, as it unfortunately didn't quite hold up as well as I remembered after I replayed it last year.

# of games by platform:

Each game is listed under the first platform I played it on.

PS1: 6

1. Suikoden II (#45)
  2. Grandia (#27)
  3. Final Fantasy VII (#19)
  4. Final Fantasy VIII (#15)
  5. The Legend of Dragoon (#2)
  6. Final Fantasy IX (#1)

PS2: 4

1. Okami (#43)
  2. Persona 4 (#28)
  3. Final Fantasy X (#9)
  4. Shadow of the Colossus (#6)

PS3: 9

1. Uncharted 2 (#47)
  2. Journey (#38)
  3. Dark Souls II (#33)
  4. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (#26)
  5. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (#23)
  6. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II (#21)
  7. The Last of Us (#13)
  8. Valkyria Chronicles (#5)
  9. Dark Souls (#4)

PS4: 18

1. A Plague Tale: Innocence (#50)
  2. God of War 2018 (#48)
  3. Spiritfarer (#39)
  4. Control (#37)
  5. Monster Hunter World (#35)
  6. Tales of Berseria (#34)
  7. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (#32)
  8. The Last of Us Part II (#31)
  9. Valkyria Chronicles 4 (#30)
  10. Yakuza 0 (#29)
  11. Final Fantasy VII Remake (#25)
  12. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (#24)
  13. Nier: Automata (#20)
  14. Horizon Zero Dawn (#18)
  15. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (#14)
  16. Dark Souls III (#12)
  17. Elden Ring (#10)
  18. Bloodborne (#8)

PS5: 2

1. Final Fantasy XVI (#46)
  2. Horizon Forbidden West (#16)

NES: 1

1. Super Mario Bros. 3 (#41)

SNES: 1

1. Final Fantasy VI (#17)

Switch: 1

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (#42)

Xbox 360: 1

1. Lost Odyssey (#44)

PC: 7

1. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd (#49)
  2. Total Annihilation (#40)
  3. Stardew Valley (#36)
  4. Hollow Knight (#22)
  5. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (#11)
  6. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC (#7)
  7. Freespace 2 (#3)

Developers with multiple games:

Square Enix/Squaresoft: 7 games       

Nihon Falcom: 7 games   

FromSoftware: 5 games

Naughty Dog: 4 games

Nintendo: 2 games

Sega/Media.Vision: 2 games

Guerrilla Games: 2 games

Most represented years: (going by EU release dates)

2017: 7 games (Trails in the Sky the 3rd, Breath of the Wild, Tales of Berseria, Yakuza 0, Hollow Knight, Nier: Automata, Horizon Zero Dawn)

2016: 5 games (Stardew Valley, Trails of Cold Steel, Trails of Cold Steel II, Uncharted 4, Dark Souls III)

2020: 4 games (Spiritfarer, The Last of Us Part II, Final Fantasy VII remake, Trails of Cold Steel IV)

2018: 3 games (God of War, Monster Hunter World, Valkyria Chronicles 4)

2019: 3 games (A Plague Tale: Innocence, Control, Trails of Cold Steel III)

There were also 10 different years with 2 games on the list.

# of games by decade:

1990s: 6 games

2000s: 11 games

2010s: 26 games

2020s: 7 games

That's all I can think to write about right now.

You can find my full top 50 and links to each individual write-up  here.

Last edited by Darashiva - on 02 January 2024

#6 Xenoblade Chronicles
guessed by UnderwaterFunktown
platform Wii/Switch
release year 2010
developer/publisher Monolith Soft/Nintendo
genre action RPG
links Wikipedia
past years 2022: #11, 2021: #9, 2020: #7, 2019: #8, 2018: #7, 2017: #6

A game that made me feel a deep connection to the characters I would go on this journey with. Which makes the changed title screen after you beat the game such a great reward. If you didn't played the original on Wii, don't pass up the remaster on Switch.

last years write-up

#5 Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
guessed by UnderwaterFunktown
platform 3DS
release year 2013
developer/publisher Atlus/NIS America
genre turn based RPG
links Wikipedia
past years 2022: #8, 2021: #11, 2020: #6, 2019: #7, 2018: #5, 2017: #2

The 3DS remake of one of the best Nintendo DS games, which added a great story mode. Atlus decided to bring HD-ports of the original first three DS games to Switch, which makes me happy. But I thought the work they put into this remake would've been worth to bring over to Switch as well.

last years write-up

#4 Katamari Damacy
guessed by Darashiva
platform PS2/Switch
release year 2004
developer/publisher Namco
genre puzzle
links Wikipedia
past years 2022: #3, 2021: #2, 2020: #3, 2019: #3

The King of all Cosmos was naughty - very naughty!

last years write-up

Last edited by Mnementh - on 02 January 2024

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Well, to close things off, I'll post some statistics from my list, starting with the final results for the guessing game! It was a bit of a non-contest really, but here are those of you who guessed my games:

13 guesses: @UnderwaterFunktown
7 guesses: @drbunnig
6 guesses: @S.Peelman and @Veknoid_Outcast
5 guesses: @Darashiva
4 guesses: @Machina
3 guesses: @Mnementh and @TruckOSaurus
1 guess: @BonfiresDown, @psychicscubadiver and @Jpcc86

I think my hints may have been on the easy side this year, which made it basically a "who knows the game and gets there first" contest, but anyway, that's credit to UnderwaterFunktown for always being there to pounce! I stepped back from the audio hints I did last year, but I might wanna bring that back sometime, we'll see.

Now, some tidbits about the list itself:

• This was my first list to have no new entries - the previous fewest amount of new games was 4. That said, there was a "sort-of-new" game with Kingdom Two Crowns (#50) moving into the list after going three years unranked since I first played it.
  • With Hyper Light Drifter (#48), Mario Kart 8 (#46), and Rock Band 3 (#44) also coming back into the list, this ties with 2015 as the list with the most games returning from unranked positions.
  • Despite the general stability all over the list, there was still a game that broke into the Top 10, with Metroid Prime (#9) rising three spots to change this group of games that was unchanged since 2021, largely due to the remaster it received this year. It was its first Top 10 placement since 2017!
  • No Man's Sky (#31) recorded the second-highest leap in any of my lists so far, having jumped a whopping 19 spots up from last year. The only bigger leap came when Thumper (#20) rose 21 spots in 2018's list.

Now, since this is my 10th year of doing this, I decided to make a "compilation" here, a list based on the average position obtained by each game over this decade! It's interesting seeing the wild changes some games went through over the years, or how stable they stayed throughout. I've listed 101 games in total over these years, but I'm only posting the ones that broke into the Top 50 and had at least 3 appearances (sorry, last year's newcomers!). Anyhow, here goes:

RankGame2014201520162017201820192020202120222023
#50Bully#25#25#31#34#45H.M.Unr.Unr.Unr.
#49Star Fox Zero#22#27#33#47#49H.M.Unr.Unr.
#48Football Manager 2020#38#43#44#41
#47Sonic the Hedgehog 2#30#33#39#43#41#43#41H.M.#46#43
#46The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks#19#19#30#37#44#46#46H.M.Unr.Unr.
#45AM2R: Return of Samus#16#29#35#38#40H.M.Unr.Unr.
#44Hyper Light Drifter#22#27#31#44#44H.M.#48
#43Mario Kart 8#18#24#26#36#36#41#45Unr.Unr.#46
#42Persona 3#43#35#37#36
#41Metroid: Zero Mission#29#32#39#39#37#38#42#45
#40Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas#14#15#28#33#38#35#42Unr.Unr.Unr.
#39Cyberpunk 2077#34#38#37
#38Castlevania: Symphony of the Night#24#29#36#36#43#49
#37Splatoon#21#32#25#31#40#39H.M.#34#35
#36Pokémon Black Version 2 & White Version 2#23#30#33#38#37#36#32#33#36#38
#35Super Mario Odyssey#11#12#20#26#47Unr.Unr.
#34Splatoon 2#30#22#27#28#28#35Unr.
#33The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess#26#20#27#34#32#34#31#31#41#40
#32Super Meat Boy#15#14#21#24#29#33#34#45#45H.M.
#31Metroid: Samus Returns#20#21#24#27#32#39#42
#30Metroid Prime 3: Corruption#16#24#26#30#32#33#30#32#34
#29Portal#10#12#14#28#28#30#30#29#31#33
#28Metroid Prime 2: Echoes#38#20#18#18#22#22#21#25#29
#27The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time#17#23#23#23#23#25#25#27#26#22
#26Thumper#40#19#18#16#24#19#20
#25Ori and the Blind Forest#10#16#26#28#24#19#21#26
#24The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker#9#13#15#17#25#26#23#26#27#25
#23The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask#11#10#13#14#16#23#29#37#24#28
#22Pokémon Gold Version & Silver Version#16#18#17#21#20#17#18#20#23#21
#21Metroid Fusion#18#15#15#16#19#18#22#27
#20Astral Chain#19#21#14#16#17
#19Pokémon Black Version & White Version#13#17#19#19#17#15#15#16#17#19
#18NieR: Automata#17#17#15#16
#17Super Smash Bros. for Wii U#4#5#6#7#21#20#25#29#24
#16Star Fox 64#8#8#11#9#10#13#14#22#28#18
#15Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze#7#11#12#12#13#14#13#23#18#14
#14Metroid Dread#11#11#12
#13Metroid Prime#12#9#9#10#11#12#12#12#12#9
#12The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past#4#3#6#8#9#10#11#15#14#23
#11Pokémon X & Y#5#6#7#13#14#7#8#10#10#11
#10Portal 2#3#5#8#7#8#9#10#13#13#13
#9Super Metroid#6#7#3#5#5#8#9#9#9#8
#8Hollow Knight#6#5#6#7#8#7
#7The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild#2#4#6#7#8#7#10
#6Persona 5#3#3#5#4#5
#5Shadow of the Colossus#2#2#2#3#3#4#4#6#6#6
#4Ori and the Will of the Wisps#5#4#3#3
#3The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword#1#1#1#1#2#2#2#3#5#4
#2Ōkami#4#4#1#1#1#2#2#2
#1Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy#1#1#1

Ahem.

Admittedly I'm not too happy with how the colors turned out on that spreadsheet, but it's too much of a pain to go back and rework now.

Anyways, that'll be it from me on here, see y'all on the Results thread!

Top 50 >>