By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Celebrating 10 YEARS of VGC's Greatest Games Event!!

mad respect raccoonboi

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Thanks mzuzek. Greatest celebration of the greatest games ever! Let's add another decade to this.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

My favorite thing about this site 

Great list, regardless of the order, there's so many great games there

darashiva joined 4 times btw

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Man. So many years and so many users. Some still around and others you don't see anymore. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Around the Network

8 times! Wow, I’m old.

Also, people didn’t like Zelda anymore in 2016 but did like The Wind Waker it seems. Sad year. And Knights of the Old Republic not making the overal Top 100 is criminal. I need to advertise more.

Holy crap, well done compiling all this. Must have been a ton of work!

Well, that's a great list made by a great member of great people listing great games!

S.Peelman said:
8 times! Wow, I’m old.

Also, people didn’t like Zelda anymore in 2016 but did like The Wind Waker it seems. Sad year. And Knights of the Old Republic not making the overal Top 100 is criminal. I need to advertise more.

Hey, at least the people of 2016 did put A Link Between Worlds at #5!

mZuzek said:
kirby007 said:
darashiva joined 4 times btw

I got him listed in two separate places, huh? I'm such a genius.

You sure about him having done it 4 times? With the one I missed being 2016, I'm assuming? That year was the weirdest one for me to gather information on, so I had to make assumptions based on the vague information there was.

2011 was also a bit vague with the information Smeags had there, but I suppose there will be far less people coming to talk about that one given how long ago it was.

Either way, there's bound to be inconsistencies and I'm gonna go fixing them as people point them out to me. The only issue is how everyone in the post gets pinged whenever I edit it, which is why I don't want to be editing after each individual mistake is pointed out, I'd rather write them down somewhere and then change it all at once.

Yeah, the first time I took part in this was in 2016. https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/222526/the-official-thread-the-greatest-games-event-2016-finish-your-lists/4/. My list from that year is on that page. 

Anyway, this was a great thing to look back on. It's really interesting to see how games have moved around over the years. I need to finish editing my list for this year soon.