By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Celebrating 10 YEARS of VGC's Greatest Games Event!!

Can't believe I have been mostly lurking for 6 years.Getting a PS5 on launch day, so the fire's still there.

Around the Network

Great list and fantastic job everyone!

brendude13 said:
Can't believe I have been mostly lurking for 6 years.Getting a PS5 on launch day, so the fire's still there.
Snesboy said:
Great list and fantastic job everyone!

Crazy idea: you both could join back into the action.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Wow, seeing all the names in those lists really took me back. Actually, it's been 7 years and this website (in terms of its most 'stable' userbase I mean) hasn't changed that much. I value that.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Glad to be a member of the #7 club. Brilliant work with this list, so much effort must have gone into it!... at least two of my games got in the top 20.

Around the Network

Thank you for the phenomenal work you put into making this thread. Truly impressive stuff. I love you guys!*Kisses vgchartz*Uh... Maybe kinda got carried away, there. But I'm sincerely impressed. Thank you.