By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz got attacked [IMPORTANT]

zero129 said:

I have to say great work to the guys who is fixing this site after the hack, Bandorr your work is amazing. I cant imagine how much trouble it has been.
I think its clear whoever was behind the attack was once a member of the site.

Bandorr, Talon, and JLauro have spent many hours today getting the site fixed. 

We are fairly certain on who did the attack.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:

How many people were actually banned? Feels like half of the regularly active members or more.

It's like VGC's version of The Snap only you know... it should be called The C***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

trunkswd said:
zero129 said:

I have to say great work to the guys who is fixing this site after the hack, Bandorr your work is amazing. I cant imagine how much trouble it has been.
I think its clear whoever was behind the attack was once a member of the site.

Bandorr, Talon, and JLauro have spent many hours today getting the site fixed. 

We are fairly certain on who did the attack.

Bandorr, Talon and JLauro are doing some great work restoring everything.

So was the attack done by a former member?, current member?. A need to know bases? .

Hey, I'm back! Good job on getting things under control again.

Ka-pi96 said:

Hey, I'm back! Good job on getting things under control again.

Welcome back! You will have to thank Bandorr, Talon, JLauro, and Trucks on getting things under control. 

Last edited by trunkswd - on 03 October 2022

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Yay for my old account , but my post I made like Character Design thread are not there.

Will post history be restored? As mine has completely gone.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

We are hoping to be able to restore the deleted posts/threads. Talon is working on it. 

Good to be back. Finally. Now if all my post eapecially with the sales thread ones can be restored back I will be very happy. I put much work patience and love in this.

My sales comparison threads:

Ultimate Showdowns: JP 2023 / JP 2024 / 2024 / 2023 / 20222021

Lifetime Showdown / Historical Showdown / YOY Charts

They may have taken away my posts but not my precious VG$.

My Real Redneck friends