By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 11th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign Up Thread

mZuzek said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

That's not quite how it's supposed to work...

It is very much not how it's supposed to work:

mZuzek said:

Basic rules:

• If you just want to post your top 50 straight away without taking part in the daily interactions, that's okay too, but only if you post the list on the Official thread or message it to me directly. If you post it anywhere else, it won't be accepted.

I added this rule last year because someone else did the same thing in 2018. Last year it also said that, if you did this, no further lists would be accepted at all... I removed that not because I think it needed change, just because it sounded too aggressive but well, I guess if it's not written, then it's not a rule. You're treading on thin ice, though, kirby.

blame @Mnementh i didn't read past his post of me forcing to comply... ill wait for the other thread

edit: and removed it ofc

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Nice thread you got here. Sign me up!

Jaicee said:

How about @PAOerfulone? And also anyone else who has up-voted me in this last year?

Alright. I’m in!

How about @Ka-pi96?

Mnementh said:

Well, time again for another shameless spamming of notification to the ghosts of last years participants: @killeryoshis @RingoGaSuki @StarDoor @Mar1217 @Immersiveunreality @KiigelHeart

@LimaBean01 @SanAndreasX @StreaK 

oh, thank you so much for tagging me, i hadn't even seen the thread yet. i don't post here very much anymore but i'm still actively lurking!

i'd love to participate this year, i think there will be many changes and some notable additions to my list... (spoiler: 13 sentinels). what's the deadline to send the list to mzuzek?

Around the Network

We are at 60 participants. Still less than last year. So callout to more past participants: @Barozi @Hynad @Kai_Mao @Neodegenerate @non-gravity @Serious_frusting @snyps @SvennoJ 

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

And time for calling more past participants to this thread: @gooch_destroyer @jason1637 @EricFabian @Marth @MTZehvor @Snesboy @Agente42 @AlbiNecroxz @Random_Matt 

The work now is hard. But I will try.

Ok, I’m in.

Still more past participants to call: @Shinobi-san @Acevil @archbrix @Barkley @drbunnig @Fei-Hung @genius16 @hatmoza 

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

@Mnementh I wouldn't mind usually, but the one game a day for 50 days, I know I'll end up forgetting some days or just getting really lazy.