By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Shipments : PS2 vs DS vs Switch vs ...

yo33331 said:

Why PS2 doesn't reach ~158M in your chart ?

That number was reached after the 41 quarters shown on the graph.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I have updated the first post in considering most of the remarks you have done, in completing the data as well. Note that for the PS2, the very last numbers should still be missing, the curve can not stop like this with such a slop. But it is weird because it actually reach the final numbers before getting flat.

Current PB on Secret of Mana remake : 2h27 (2nd)
Strongest worldwide achievement on TGM : 1st European S13 rank
Fastest TGM3 MASTER in Europe : rank Master V in 5min10
Western record on TGM3 EASY : 1484
Current PB on Power Ranger (Game Gear) : 10min06 (World Record)

Non-geek activity : ThermalHungary

I feel like they will keep the Switch around for a long time, i think it's safe to say the floor is pretty much 130 millions now.
It will definitely sell over 20 millions this year. First half of 2021 will be really strong, it has great momentum currently and has system sellers and special edition in the coming weeks/months. Then seeing how well packed first half is and how Nintendo didn't shy away from keeping H1 somewhat blank, it means they don't have much space for other months in H2. It's pretty obvious some price cut or revision (or both) will happen to.

Including the 3ds feels cruel to me. It's like the odd man out

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

I don't know why wii and 3DS are here .. they are dead and they are far from the contenders for the top 3 places .. You should remove them .. it will also be a more clear chart..

Around the Network
yo33331 said:

I don't know why wii and 3DS are here .. they are dead and they are far from the contenders for the top 3 places .. You should remove them .. it will also be a more clear chart..

These two had a pretty strong start, so for History I wanted to have them, but I will do like before : one graph with all 6 and one with 4.

Current PB on Secret of Mana remake : 2h27 (2nd)
Strongest worldwide achievement on TGM : 1st European S13 rank
Fastest TGM3 MASTER in Europe : rank Master V in 5min10
Western record on TGM3 EASY : 1484
Current PB on Power Ranger (Game Gear) : 10min06 (World Record)

Non-geek activity : ThermalHungary