By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Criticise your favourite game!

Metroid Prime (GC ver.)

artifacts pain in the *** but still it gives you a great feeling when you finaly collect them all(adn the sens of exploration is top notch)

the game is long for an FPS or FPA but still I did not wanted the game to end at all :))

ps fox I dont agree with you at all :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Demon's Souls

WTF why are there giant stingrays shooting magic at you in the skyies

WTF why did I became a Demon boss

Fuck the Valley of Defilement

WTF Last boss was the easiest

And the ending did I saved the world or what?

WTF I died again

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

kljesta64 said:
Metroid Prime (GC ver.)

artifacts pain in the *** but still it gives you a great feeling when you finaly collect them all(adn the sens of exploration is top notch)

the game is long for an FPS or FPA but still I did not wanted the game to end at all :))

ps fox I dont agree with you at all :D

I don't agree with me either. I had to summon someone else to write that criticism for me.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

halo 4

like someone else already said, let me download that spartan ops cgi stuff, it has a brilliant quality but not if i stream it with my connection in the game, have to watch it on youtube for great quality lol^^

that's not really something i have a problem with but i think the combination of extra ammo and using a sniper results in too many easy kills in a row. i mean, you can kill so many people with one sniper, damn^^

LOZ: The Windwaker:

That freaking Triforce fetch quest! Good God, that was miserable!

The story could have been better. It wasn't as engaging nor as epic as the Ocarina of Time.

I really liked the Wind Temple, but something about it made me feel nauseous.

Too short. I dunno if it's just me, but it felt like it ended too soon. I did a fair bit of exploring/side quests, and it still only took me around 20 hours on my first playthrough(not counting the Triforce quest because it SUCKED and was LONG AS HELL!!!)

Around the Network

Tales of Symphonia: Music wasn't awesome like some of my other favorite games.

Collette can be annoying at times.

Some inconsistencies in character.

Main villain was a bit of a whiner.

Wish there was a combo attack with Presea and Lloyd.

Cameo fight is cheap as hell. :)

Love this game with all my heart though.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Temple Run

It's fucking shit.

Skyrim.

• Why is melee combat so simplistic?
  • Why can I join every single guild with one character?
  • Why is the College of Winterhold so short? Practically half of it is that one crappy Dwemer dungeon.
  • There are pretty much no memorable characters at all.
  • The world never really changes with your actions. People react the same to you whether you are a level 1 escaped convict or the proclaimed Dragonborn and hero of Skyrim.

But I love that game.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Grim Fandango

Controls/interface/inventory system
3D characters and objects made of very few polygons and very low-res textures
Some game-stopping bugs
Soundtrack is VERY hard to find
Would be cool if it had been ported to PS2
No sequel/remake
Makes fun of Mexicans and dead people, promotes smoking and Humphrey Bogart
(last part may or may not have been serious)

Halo 3-

Some of the campaign missions weren't fun, flood level cough cough.

Early on the community was shit, but it is amazing if you play it nowadays.

Very few new enemies.

Graphics were meh.