By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Criticise your favourite game!

MGS3

Those bloody frogs!!!
Why does stealth suddenly not exist during the Volgin boss fight?!
That stupid sneaking suit does NOT reduce damage by half!! I refuse to believe it does.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Metal Gear Solid 4......

yeah I can't do it is just too perfect haha Im jk

The AI is blantantly dumb. Uhh who was there. Dude Im staanding right in front of you. Not to mention all of the plot holes in every metal gear solid game. Kojima makes the craziest stories that somehow you want it to make sense but honestly you have to just plug up the holes to make it.

Halo 4:

To noob friendly!!

No ability to search for good connection as yet!

No online campaign multiplayer!?! I need that for achievements 343!!!

Active Camo. It's absolutely trash. If you use it and camp, go play somewhere else.

Morrowind

On the Xbox, it takes 5 minutes to load and 1 minute to save. This one time, one of the people for the main quest just vanished, so I had to use a different character. Cliff racers everywhere.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Not my number one favorite title, but anyway:

Halo: Combat Evolved

- "The Library" is the worst piece of shit level ever created. This point alone is more than twice as annoying as all previously mentioned points combined.

You win the whole thread.... Damn it!!

Around the Network

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 Stars!

Geno 1st and last appearance evaaa!!! (hopefully be in SSB4)
Mallow you god damn cry baby!!! Cry me a storm!!!
Mario has 1hp cant switch him because he has main character plot lmao
Bowser kisses Mario!!!!!!!! on the cheek but stillll
Peach's name is toadstool, when i was a kid i always wanted to believe it was peach but they never used the name so for like 2 or 3 years i thought it was someone else... grrrrr....
No Yoshi bull****!!!
No luigiiii..... Its watever lol!
Game ended!!!! god damn it!!!!

alot more on this classic!!!!

Nintendoninja said:
Super Mario Brothers 3:

- The levels were kinda short.

- not very many secrets

After disassembling SMB3, I made a stunning discovery that the level data files only allowed for a maximum "scene" size of either 256 blocks across or 256 blocks vertically. It's kinda amazing how much they managed to accomplish with such a limitation...

Everquest (played 2000-2004)

- Why can't I get past level 12, damn xp penalty on death, damn delevelled again, bye bye abilities.
- Seriously, did I just miss the boat again, wait 15 minutes for real?
- *** Loading *** zone in, dead *** Loading *** Train to zone again grrr.
- Dammit forgot to bind, another 1 hour track to get back to my corpse, without all my gear....
- Why does the server crash every night. Prepare for another corpse run.
- LD, link death again, not now. 30 sec before my char exists the game world, dead for sure. Anyone seen my corpse? I lost all my gear, it's somewhere at the bottom of a pit after my char kept running while LD.
- Ahh I only died 5 more times trying to get my original body, /ooc paying lots for resurrections.
- Dammit I forgot to leave 1 piece of loot on my body, corpse gone, bye bye 2 days of resurrection xp.
- Random duration invisibility and charm spells, can last 10 minutes, can last 2 seconds, great. Yup charm just broke, tank has gone link dead, mezz resisted, 1 hit death. Great to be a cloth wearer.
- No don't hit that one without taunting! He's mezzed and extremely pissed at arghh *** loading ***.
- Raids, 2 hour prep, 2 hour struggle, 1 hour corpse runs, and put all graphic settings to bare minimum to be able to function with 30 to 60 chars on screen, then lag out anyway.
- Ahh the bazaar where great deals are made, except you can only move around while staring at the floor since everyone who wants to sell anything has to be actually logged in and leave their character physically standing there. Look up and the frame rate goes to 1 frame per 2 seconds or worse.
- That lovely crafting system, where every attempt has a chance to fail destroying all components you have worked on for weeks.
- lvl 67, at this rate, without raid gear, estimated time to lvl 68, 3 months+

People think Demon's souls is hardcore? LOL

FF6:

- Doesn't play properly on PAL systems! (Menu screen is pitch black in the overworld and in towns. Only half of the ending shows.)
- All of the ports have their disadvantages (mainly horrible, tinny sound)
- That damn auction scene where you're trying to get some magicite. For gods sake, shut up kid!
- Doom Gaze deciding to attack when all of your party is a level multiple of 5. (Lv5 Doom. Such a cheap trick!)
- Chupon's damn sneeze attack.
- Wrexsoul! God damn was that guy annoying before the Vanish + X-Zone trick.

I do not really have a fav game, but I will pick 2 of the favorites.

FFVIII: WTF, do I have to watch the gf summon every GD time?
Card battle, GD I lost all my good cards
Draw,Draw,Draw,Draw,Draw

FFX: WTF, do I have to watch the summon every GD time?
1st blitzball match, this is impossible!
Laughing scene lol