By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Criticise your favourite game!

NightDragon83 said:
That fucking Water Temple.

And that fucking Water Temple again in the Master Quest.

never check out master's quest how much worse can the water temple be? 

Around the Network

Fire Emblem:

Areym said:
Super Mario RPG: The legend of the Seven Stars

-The Jonathan Jones dungeon is a bitch to play through everytime.
-NO FUCKING SEQUEL AFTER 10+ YEARS.

Yeah, that did seem like the toughest part of the game for me everytime I have played it.  That Yaridovich battle imediately following it was no joke either.  I would love to see a sequel too.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Uncharted series: I would love more recoil in shooting and more puzzles.

Little Big Planet: Grabbing always seemed difficult to me, specially on the wheels.

Super Mario Bros.: Why Mashroom men for 3rd and 4th player?

animegaming said:
NightDragon83 said:

Well, let me put it this way... I had to resort to walkthroughs on GameFAQs just to get through the Forest and Fire temples the first time around in the Master Quest... so that should give you an idea of what you're in for when you reach the MQ's version of the Water Temple.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:
animegaming said:
NightDragon83 said:

Well, let me put it this way... I had to resort to walkthroughs on GameFAQs just to get through the Forest and Fire temples the first time around in the Master Quest... so that should give you an idea of what you're in for when you reach the MQ's version of the Water Temple.

i used youtube lets plays and still never managed to beat the water temple so damn i think i won't ever at least get that far in masters quest if i ever played

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Not my number one favorite title, but anyway:

Halo: Combat Evolved

- Elites are overpowered as fuck. Both their shields and their fire power.
- Hunters are underpowered as fuck. One pistol bullet in their back and they are dead.
- Shotgun works perfectly fine at middle range. Hard to find a point where the Assault Rifle actually gains an advantage over it.
- Pistols drop your shields (and kills you) with three bullets if the last one hits your head, making it superior to the Assault Rifle even in close combat.
- The Marines sucks dick. Their already low health won't regenerate, they freak the fuck out just by getting hit by one single plasma shot, they can't drive any vehicles except the Ghost which they solely use to betray your ass and get blown up.
- Plasma grenades never explode. Seriously, if you stick someone riding a vehicle they can just jump out and save themselves long before the grenade has blown up. Same goes for when trying to kill someone without sticking the grenade to them - they will have plenty of time to escape.
- The Scorpion Tank can't aim for shit. The crosshair is Never aligned with the actual shot, and the turret basically shoots in every direction except straight fucking forward.
- Road kills are overpowered like hell. Hit someone at 0.5 km/h and they will die.
- "The Library" is the worst piece of shit level ever created. This point alone is more than twice as annoying as all previously mentioned points combined.

Agree with most of this list.  That pistol was crazy powerful.  It even had a slight zoom if I remember right.  Far too many kills in that game came from a quick poppoppop from that little gun.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Suikoden 2:

Why can't I play as all 108 characters :P

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

-Kojima wanted it to close the history but left open where does Liquid Ocelot goes and what will happen with The Patriots which are revealed to secretly control the world.

-The underwater level wasn't that fun and hurt the almost perfect pacing.

Metroid 64

Camera is annoying sometimes.
One of the rock formations looks like a giant penis.
Giant sky eel boss is over powered.
Too much backtracking.
Multiplayer requires expansion pack.