By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 14th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign-Ups Thread

Sign me up.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

I'll do it again this year.

Sure, I'm in.

Never done this before, I'm in!

Jaicee said:

I'm in!

Will be adding somewhere between four and seven new games this year, including a couple new additions to my top 10! Four new additions are guaranteed, while another three I'm still debating the placement of. As usual, all of them are indie games and that makes it difficult to participate in the Discussion thread since nobody can ever guess my picks, but I gotta be honest about what I like. Last year I participated in the Discussion thread by doing write-ups on my top 10 favorites, so I figure I'll do the same this year, but just with the pair of new additions to my top 10 since the rest already have write-ups. I may also post a revised write-up on The Last of Us Part II (which, spoiler that will surprise no one, remains my all-time favorite game) since it has recently taken on a new dimension of meaning to me and only continues to gain more value over time in my mind.

Few people really care about my list per se, so I see no reason not to just spoil what the aforementioned new additions are. The guaranteed ones are Misericorde (Volume One), Butterfly Soup 2, Pentiment, and A Space for the Unbound. The other possible additions are Pizza Tower, Neon White, and Humanity. Exact placements are yet to be determined, so I guess you'll have to scope out my post on the official thread for that. (Except you, racoon. You're special, so you'll get a sneak preview.)

I quite like seeing how many games off your list I recognise. From the new mentions I'm moderately familiar with (and can easily picture in my mind) Penitment, Neon White, and Humanity. I also recognise Pizza Tower and A Space for the Unbound from OpenCritic.

Last edited by Machina - on 25 October 2023

Around the Network

Sign me up.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Mnementh said:

Let's call on more last years participants: @ARamdomGamer @BasilZero @shikamaru317 @GoOnKid @RingoGaSuki @derpysquirtle64 @Flilix @StarDoor @VersusEvil @KiigelHeart @rapsuperstar31 

Also I think some participants in LiquidLaser's GOTY-threads might be interested to share their TOP 50 games of all times, am I right @Spike0503 @HoloDust 

I'm in, I've got a few games that I played this year that I need to add to my list this year.

Mnementh said:

Let's call on more last years participants: @ARamdomGamer @BasilZero @shikamaru317 @GoOnKid @RingoGaSuki @derpysquirtle64 @Flilix @StarDoor @VersusEvil @KiigelHeart @rapsuperstar31 

Also I think some participants in LiquidLaser's GOTY-threads might be interested to share their TOP 50 games of all times, am I right @Spike0503 @HoloDust 

I hadn't heard about this before. Thanks for letting me know!

Sure, I'm in.

Mnementh said:

I think I'll try to do it again, but I kinda doubt there will be much difference to last year's list.

Let's call more former participants to the thread: @MTZehvor @Fei-Hung @Runa216 @drbunnig @DroidKnight @Fuchigole @PAOerfulone @AlbiNecroxz @Link_Nines.XBC @Supermario28 @Angelus 

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]