By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 14th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign-Ups Thread

I'm in. I have one or two entries to add.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Around the Network

Oh yeah, gotta keep this tradition alive, though I don’t know if I’m going to have much more to change this year

sign me up

1doesnotsimply

oohh lookit, we got stickied!!

I'm here.

Around the Network

I’m in!

EDIT: nevermind I’m out. I realize I don’t even have 50 games that I’ve played lol.

Last edited by firebush03 - on 24 October 2023

I can give this a try. But as first timer I have couple questions:

Do I only include games I've played on the actual platform or also ones I've played emulated? (As that can be somewhat different from the authentic experience.)
Further, there's couple Japan-only games I've played on emulator as fan translations. Is such an acceptable choice?

firebush03 said:

I’m in!

EDIT: nevermind I’m out. I realise I don’t even have 50 games that I’ve played lol.

It's 50 'favourite' or 'best' of all-time. So you can include anything you've ever played in your entire life. You could for example include Windows Minesweeper if you wanted to, or you could include games like the Spacewar game on 1960s radar equipment you never played because you feel their legacy deserves a certain place and acknowledgement.

It is true though that most, if not all, here will only include 50 games they are familiar with, and have a personal attachment to.

Some participants from last year who haven't signed up yet probably didn't see the thread yet, so here some calls: @forest-spirit @TruckOSaurus @green_sky @BraLoD @theRepublic @Ultrashroomz 

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I did miss the thread! Thanks Mnementh!

I'm officially signing up!

Signature goes here!