By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Moderator staff change

Rath said:
I hope this isn't over that Source/Seece bollocks that's been going on. Saw Machina's name being thrown about during that.

What's the Seece/TheSource stuff? I have noticed some tension between them for a long time (mainly from only one direction to be true) but I dont know in what way escalated lately.

I am very curious, please someone PM me if it's too sensitive to talk about in the open.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Rath said:
I hope this isn't over that Source/Seece bollocks that's been going on. Saw Machina's name being thrown about during that.

What's the Seece/TheSource stuff? I have noticed some tension between them for a long time (mainly from only one direction to be true) but I dont know in what way escalated lately.

I am very curious, please someone PM me if it's too sensitive to talk about in the open.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142502&page=1

Rath said:
Slimebeast said:
Rath said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142502&page=1

Wow. That was quite refreshing to read. Especially that TheSource has a human side (when he lost his cool), I appreciate that.

Also it was shocking to read that The Source actually made significant money out of VGC.
(nothing meant against The Source's skills, I just mean that I am surprised that a website like VGC has that kind of money to pay for articles I thought were written from a pure hobby basis).

Well, that's a surprise!

I'd say Kantor, or Maxwell.

Also, if we're nominating users, then I know someone who may like to be one

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I nominate man-bear-pig as head mod

Around the Network

For god's sake, stop nominating Maxwell. He's all but left the site, and he hasn't been a mod for a very long time.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

hatmoza said:
Torillian said:

Machina has stepped down as head mod and for the time being I will take his place.  It was a bit of a surprise on my end so I'm not sure how long it'll last, and there's a good chance I will look to let one of the more active moderators take the position since I'm not sure I have the time.  But for now please direct any and all moderator complaints/requests/whatever else you come up with to me.  My apologies if all these site changes in the next few weeks cause confusion, but at some point we'll get it all figured out I'm sure.  

What's Naz' interest level in reclaiming his position? He did an excellent, excellent job.

Bring Makingmusic back to moderation team.

I would personally suggest Montana for the position.

Zero. He's going to be head of Gamewise, so that's plenty to deal with.

Besides, you horrible lot clearly traumatise all head mods so much that they never want to come back

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I nominate FattyDingDong

kowenicki said:
Kantor said:
For god's sake, stop nominating Maxwell. He's all but left the site, and he hasn't been a mod for a very long time.

Amen

Ill add my name to this list. Not that I have anything against Maxwell ..

Carl2291 said:
kowenicki said:
Kantor said:

Amen

Ill add my name to this list. Not that I have anything against Maxwell ..

I never realised he'd left the mod staff O.o

I wonder what else I missed when I was away...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.