By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Moderator staff change

I will clarify here that I have no desire to hold the position of Lead Moderator. It's far too stressful.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Can I ask, what makes it so stressful when compared to being a normal mod? What extra duties would the said mod hold?

Im nosey.

Rath said:
I hope this isn't over that Source/Seece bollocks that's been going on. Saw Machina's name being thrown about during that.

He hasn't really left the site or anything, just doesn't think he has the time/drive to be the head mod anymore.  I do not believe it was solely or at all due to the Source/Seece stuff.

Well that sucks.

I'll throw in my axumblade nomination in this pretend democracy.

Guess nominating myself will just be far too absurd :P

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Rath said:
I hope this isn't over that Source/Seece bollocks that's been going on. Saw Machina's name being thrown about during that.

He hasn't really left the site or anything, just doesn't think he has the time/drive to be the head mod anymore.  I do not believe it was solely or at all due to the Source/Seece stuff.

Err... 

Machina -- I'm giving up the Mod stuff and leaving the forums; my heart's not in it anymore. Bye everyone.

Sounds like he is done with everything besides writing...

TadpoleJackson said:
Torillian said:
Rath said:

Err... 

Machina -- I'm giving up the Mod stuff and leaving the forums; my heart's not in it anymore. Bye everyone.

Sounds like he is done with everything besides writing...

huh, didn't know he wrote that, guess I just assumed he woulda mentioned it.  Oh well, unfortunate but he's been having a rough time with some stuff lately so it's not wholely surprising.  My bet is he'll be back after a bit.

If we're allowed to put forward names from forum-goers for mod jobs, now that you're gonna be a mod down... I'd like to nominate Rol.

Rol would be a fantastic mod, because nobody knows trolling quite like Rol knows trolling.

pezus said:
trunkswd said:
Rath said:

I must have missed this. Does anyone have a link to the thread(s) where this happened? It does explais why its been just me doing the sales and new articles on VGChartz.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142502&page=1

I don't want to live on this website anymore ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
pezus said:
trunkswd said:
Rath said:

I must have missed this. Does anyone have a link to the thread(s) where this happened? It does explais why its been just me doing the sales and new articles on VGChartz.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142502&page=1

I don't want to live on this website anymore ...

Me neither. :/ That's some nasty stuff.